Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Hello Priya. How are you?

I know She has beautiful eyes but I would have preferred less eye make up when she is sleeping at home. smiley36

I am fine dear.

I think there might be continuation scenes were she needs makeup and that's why it's not removed. PTV don't really care about continuity anyway. I remember anmol sleeping with full makeup for one scene in asa but in the last episode of iqtidar she seems to have no makeup because the entire scene she could keep that one look.

spnfan thumbnail

Oh thanks for the clarification. I was feeling a bit lost with new look of IF.

So far I am liking the Mom's character most. Its refreshing to watch such friendly and clear headed Moms in a middle class household.

I am not used Wahaj and his drunk/dazed state all the time. But its different.

I have a question about the Reference name added to Ammar's CV. How did his CV pass the screening after he added the name of Namdar Mirza by pen. smiley29

Bilal is in love with Mirza so much that he ignored the fact that the name was added in handwriting smiley37

I am enjoying the Namdar and Bilal chemistry a lot. Bilal seems to be very affected by his validation. I almost felt like he was acting like a heartbroken guy when Mirza scolded him in the car. I saw tears in his eyes. Poor guy smiley36

So since he cannot have namdar ji he is going after his daughter smiley37

Originally posted by: spnfan

I think he's playing it smartly because he understands that if he wants sadaf, he must first impress and win over nm unclesmiley37

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I think he's playing it smartly because he understands that if he wants sadaf, he must first impress and win over nm unclesmiley37

He wants to be in the good books of future dead father in lawsmiley37

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

true how his cv passed screening by hand written name smiley37 honestly I feel he got the job because of sadaf and her dad reference name in cv smiley36 bilal and nm chemistry is too good yes he got affected when nm said that and has tears too. We can see in new promo that nm asked for apology I guess in next episode for hurting him and bilal says he got hurt but what nm said is also right. Sadaf mom is just like bindaas mom very friendly and knows how to deal issues. smiley20

Mom is cool but I am sure Mirza will make Sadaf Marry Ammar when he will get to know about Bilal's interest in Sadaf. Haven't watched the promo yet.

I am just sad again Wahaj and Maya wont end up together despite having great on screen chemistrysmiley24

Lets see how they unfold the story. I prefer sadaf in 2nd epi more than her over bubbly avatar and odd jokes in the 1st epi.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

True. I was like Baap ka ruthne se banda ne ro diya. Beti jaab reject karegi to mar jayega Salasmiley37

But I thought when he realised Sadaf is Mirza's daughter he would stop drinking in front of him at once. But he didnt.

How can he expect Mirza to give his daughter to a drunkard womanisersmiley36

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

He wants to be in the good books of future dead father in lawsmiley37

Dead? Buddha will die kya? I thought he will be the amrish puri here smiley36
Posted: a day ago

Screenshot_20241013-190918_Instagram.jpg

Kaun kehta hai bilal ne sadaf ko aise hi job offer kar diya, man indirectly got information about her degree and cv bhi hath lag gayi in next episode smiley37

Dead? Buddha will die kya? I thought he will be the amrish puri here smiley36

NM uncle marenge tabhi toh bilal ka raasta clear hogasmiley37

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

NM uncle marenge tabhi toh bilal ka raasta clear hogasmiley37

Waise bhi Md Ahmed always dies when he plays a girl dad, its in his contract smiley36