NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Pls add me here on the AT.

I loved Sadaf in the last scene of the 2nd episode. smiley4

Mommy rocked Ammar Shocked smiley37

Waiting to see Sadaf and Bilal meet each other. smiley9

Btw can anyone tell me when Bilal broke the bottle was he wearing blazer or nightsuitsmiley36

Hi welcome. I think we don’t have any AT right now . Coming to smd Apart from bilal seeing sadaf scene the highlights of last week are sadaf mom and sadaf , bilal and his scenes with namdaar Mirza and graveyard scene.

Sadaf mom is super star of episode , sassy momsmiley40

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

every time he hears about sadaf from her father or ammar or humsha his face lightens up smiley43 I’m just excited to see office romance smiley42 office romance reminds me of ipkknd, geet, kind of shows.

Screenshot_20241013-144116_YouTube.jpg

Check his chehra ka noor hearing sadaf's namesmiley42 Bilal's sadaf glow is magical 🤌

Yass, cant wait for the office romance, something that is happening maybe for the first time ever in a ptv showsmiley14

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Maya and sajal have the best and beautiful hair among all ptv actressessmiley42

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rashi23

And eyes. Maya has such big almond eyes and sajal has such disney eyes

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Sajal has the best hair , dreamy that every girl wishes to have

For Maya the hair looks good from backside only ,maybe because of her frequent hairstyles , doesn't look that good from front not bad but not that gorgeous

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Hi welcome. I think we don’t have any AT right now . Coming to smd Apart from bilal seeing sadaf scene the highlights of last week are sadaf mom and sadaf , bilal and his scenes with namdaar Mirza and graveyard scene.

Sadaf mom is super star of episode , sassy momsmiley40

Oh thanks for the clarification. I was feeling a bit lost with new look of IF.

So far I am liking the Mom's character most. Its refreshing to watch such friendly and clear headed Moms in a middle class household.

I am not used Wahaj and his drunk/dazed state all the time. But its different.

I have a question about the Reference name added to Ammar's CV. How did his CV pass the screening after he added the name of Namdar Mirza by pen. smiley29

Bilal is in love with Mirza so much that he ignored the fact that the name was added in handwriting smiley37

I am enjoying the Namdar and Bilal chemistry a lot. Bilal seems to be very affected by his validation. I almost felt like he was acting like a heartbroken guy when Mirza scolded him in the car. I saw tears in his eyes. Poor guy smiley36

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
yes she does have gorgeous hair and beautiful eyes smiley27
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

And eyes. Maya has such big almond eyes and sajal has such disney eyes

Hello Priya. How are you?

I know She has beautiful eyes but I would have preferred less eye make up when she is sleeping at home. smiley36

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Oh thanks for the clarification. I was feeling a bit lost with new look of IF.

So far I am liking the Mom's character most. Its refreshing to watch such friendly and clear headed Moms in a middle class household.

I am not used Wahaj and his drunk/dazed state all the time. But its different.

I have a question about the Reference name added to Ammar's CV. How did his CV pass the screening after he added the name of Namdar Mirza by pen. smiley29

Bilal is in love with Mirza so much that he ignored the fact that the name was added in handwriting smiley37

I am enjoying the Namdar and Bilal chemistry a lot. Bilal seems to be very affected by his validation. I almost felt like he was acting like a heartbroken guy when Mirza scolded him in the car. I saw tears in his eyes. Poor guy smiley36

true how his cv passed screening by hand written name smiley37 honestly I feel he got the job because of sadaf and her dad reference name in cv smiley36 bilal and nm chemistry is too good yes he got affected when nm said that and has tears too. We can see in new promo that nm asked for apology I guess in next episode for hurting him and bilal says he got hurt but what nm said is also right. Sadaf mom is just like bindaas mom very friendly and knows how to deal issues. smiley20