He's gonna look even more dashing once he stops drinkingsmiley14

Posted: 3 days ago

Screenshot_20241012-212004_Instagram.jpg

Yass he'd win over sadaf smiley9

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 2 days ago

Humasha will probably be the one scheming to make sadaf look bad in front of Bilal

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

New promo. Bilal asks Humsha about Sadaf

https://youtu.be/eDeKSXuM7Ok?si=bcjZxigsz03QNgiv

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Even if SMD becomes the biggest flop ever so be it. Mein got the trps but I am certain Bilal Abdullah would be far more memorable for Wahaj than Zaid.

Originally posted by: Rashi23

He's gonna look even more dashing once he stops drinkingsmiley14

Bus uss ka hi intezaar hai

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Even if SMD becomes the biggest flop ever so be it. Mein got the trps but I am certain Bilal Abdullah would be far more memorable for Wahaj than Zaid.

Zaid who? Bilal is here to stay!

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The story of the drama is very similar to Geo's other drama, Banno. Banno also had love pentagon. In Banno, ML1 loves FL1, but FL1 leaves ML1 and marries ML2. ML1 then marries FL2. FL3 also loves ML2 and creates misunderstandings, so ML2 leaves FL1 and marries FL3. ML2 finally knows the truth, leaves FL3, FL3 goes mad and ML2 does suicide. Only ML1 and FL2 get a happy ending. In SMD ML1 Usama, FL1 Maya, ML2 Wahaj, FL2 Amar, and FL3 Hira.

Edited by Hatimoon - 2 days ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

The story of the drama is very similar to Geo's other drama, Banno. Banno also had love pentagon. In Banno, ML1 loves FL1, but FL1 leaves ML1 and marries ML2. ML1 then marries FL2. FL3 also loves ML2 and creates misunderstandings, so ML2 leaves FL1 and marries FL3. ML2 finally knows the truth, leaves FL3, FL3 goes mad and ML2 does suicide. Only ML1 and FL2 get a happy ending. In SMD ML1 Usama, FL1 Maya, ML2 Wahaj, FL2 Amar, and FL3 Hira.

My head is spinning after reading that 😂
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Random thought…anyone think that although Bilal Abdullah is an alcoholic, he drinks more when he is back home because he finds it triggering?

I had the exact same thought. If his PTSD is triggered when he is back in Pakistan which he copes with by staying drunk out of his mind. But when he is in Singapore, which is his home base 360 out of 365 days a year, his alcoholism is more toned down and manageable. That can explain why he is still able to lead a company. Pakistan hotel operations already seem they are managed by locally based executives given how less time BA spends in Pakistan. I hope they make this clear somewhere.

Edited by hypnotoad - 2 days ago