Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

this story is about bilal’s love for sadaf and his seven stages of love is what I’m guessing. Right now he is in first stage attraction one. This will be wonderful opportunity for wahaj to show his talent on how he will act in seven stages especially when it reaches obsession stage.

This is what I am hoping for. I feel this is about Bilal's true love for Sadaf and it's 7 stages. An extra marital just puts a blot on the 'pure' love. So, I guess that's not the case.

I feel writer is trying to portray what really true love is...Amaar also loves Sadaf but his love isn't true form of love while Bilal's for Sadaf would be unconditional and hence true.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anshvi

This is what I am hoping for. I feel this is about Bilal's true love for Sadaf and it's 7 stages. An extra marital just puts a blot on the 'pure' love. So, I guess that's not the case.

I feel writer is trying to portray what really true love is...Amaar also loves Sadaf but his love isn't true form of love while Bilal's for Sadaf would be unconditional and hence true.

yes almost everyone are in love here but only bilal’s love will undergo those seven stages of love. Daniya love for ammar and ammar love for sadaf is suicidal kind of emotional black mail love. Bilal has girls who take care of him every day and has friends also among them and even humsha may be added in that list in future but none could bring that change in him and it’s sadaf who somehow made or will bring that change in him. I really hope krq didn’t mess it up in showing seven stages of love of bilal for sadaf . I would love to see obsession stage and death stage where he completely surrenders himself to her and his existence belongs to her existence
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think Sadaf will become his secretary and that’s why we see her in his house . There were some BTS of her ordering his servants. That’s also when he would really start to change.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://x.com/itszoyaxd/status/1844852901442957363?t=RBSE5eOmLCzRqLj_lVS9_A&s=19

Wahaj be like 'main apna favourite hu'😌

Btw he looks so fresh and dashing here, some are guessing that filters have been used to show him gloomy and tired. What do you guys think?

They are not using real light, they have shot everything with expensive cameras then some amount should go to editor too

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

He looked damn good in first 2 episodes ❤️

I liked him too. I think he is playing the alcoholic part well. But yes, I don't care much about Danya and Ammaar's angle.

I found the overall plot in general interesting. Will see how I feel about it in the future.. One thing is I don't really understand Sadaf's thought process. Let's see how this goes.. Bcz I found the overall plot interesting, I can wait a little bit more to see how this goes.

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar, you all spoke too much about Bilal Abdulla smiley37I mean I have to go through 20 pages.

Unconditional love, dashing hero, beautiful heroine all are present only audience have no faith on this writer named KRQsmiley39

Honestly what I am loving in SMD, other than Wahaj is the bonding between mother daughter. Isn’t that what we all need in today’s world? A mother in whom we can confide with anything and everything. Kudos to the writer. Who knows may be this will be show in which audience might see the writer’s redemption. He will give us nice romance and a happy ending.smiley42

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Wahaj deserves credit for giving bilal such a distinct look from zaid. Given that they are both rich and have huge business empires, wahaj purposefully chose to dress more maturely as bilal, whereas zaid dressed more like a young man in his mid 20s.

Bilal, on the other hand, appears to be in his early 30s. They could have looked similar but wahaj made sure that bilal looks completely different from zaid, he also opted for a heavier beard to give that mature look to bilal.

Yes I’ve seen a huge effort for him to look more mature. He can look super young very easily so I appreciate the effort that went into it. It makes the role much more convincing and honestly I’m loving the look
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Random thought…anyone think that although Bilal Abdullah is an alcoholic, he drinks more when he is back home because he finds it triggering?

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Random thought…anyone think that although Bilal Abdullah is an alcoholic, he drinks more when he is back home because he finds it triggering?

Possible. Because coming back to the place where his father died doesn’t make him happy. He definitely doesn’t like to come back.