Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

I remember some dialogues though smiley36

Originally posted by: Orphic

I remember some dialogues though smiley36

That faris ka dialogue ki zarnab ko nachte hue dekhunga phir de dungi tumhe?smiley36

Originally posted by: Rashi23

That faris ka dialogue ki zarnab ko nachte hue dekhunga phir de dungi tumhe?smiley36

Zarnab’s mainly, her good & bad ones both smiley36

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Kash bilsad affair plot hi hota, it'd have been too interesting and controversial.

Plus tv audience might have tuned in to watch the show like they did to mpthsmiley36

I personally would have detested both in that case and the entire sympathy would have gone to Amaar....in MPTH the hero was on the receiving end as his wife was cheating on him and hence people connected with him and emphatised with him while the heroine was bashed

Edited by anshvi - 3 days ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anshvi

I personally would have detected both in that case and the entire sympathy would have gone to Amaar....in MPTH the hero was on the receiving end as his wife was cheating on him and hence people connected with him and emphatised with him while the heroine was bashed

this story is about bilal’s love for sadaf and his seven stages of love is what I’m guessing. Right now he is in first stage attraction one. This will be wonderful opportunity for wahaj to show his talent on how he will act in seven stages especially when it reaches obsession stage.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Guys don’t you think wahaj and maya would have watched sunn mere dil episodes together. smiley9smiley36

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Guys don’t you think wahaj and maya would have watched sunn mere dil episodes together. smiley9smiley36

Haha might be you never knowsmiley2

I hope they post that they're watching it together when bilsad first meet episode airssmiley42

https://x.com/itszoyaxd/status/1844852901442957363?t=RBSE5eOmLCzRqLj_lVS9_A&s=19

Wahaj be like 'main apna favourite hu'😌

Btw he looks so fresh and dashing here, some are guessing that filters have been used to show him gloomy and tired. What do you guys think?