Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

So this actor has just this role & someone was posting bts & articles on her as if she has major rolesmiley36

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

He definitely is 😍

So this girl has posted quite a few pics/videos with Wahaj and he has on at least 3 different outfits on. Unless she’s just lingering around on set, does this mean she has more scenes with him?

Very likely. I mean she has been with him for 2 years and won’t go away suddenly.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashi23

One thing is for sure that SaMar aren't gonna get married because in all the group poster's MarIya are together hand in hand, plus we've seen them in dania's house.

I'm also looking forward to see LaSh scenes because uptil now bilal is treating her like any other employee so I'm curious to see how she ends up getting so close to him that she's discussing about his feeling's for sadaf and is with him at his house.

Bilal does look sober in the next episode promo so I'm assuming he has cut down drinking too much.

I think Bilal will assume that Sadaf got married to Amaar and the probably we will have a leap ?

Maybe post leap we see that Humsha has taken Namdar's place and is now Bilal's secretary and perhaps that's how they share a bond where he can express himself to Humsha.

Post leap he might find out that either Sadaf never married Amaar or she separated with him.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

She is salty, you could tell from her review

Yikes! I am not surprised 😂😭

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was wondering, the rain dance sequence between Sadaf and Bilal is followed by Amar's suicide attempt or some other injury

Could it be that Sadaf, was getting closer to Bilal but seeing Amar taking his life she'll agree to marry him and leave Bilal? She did look apologetically towards Bilal

Also could it be that she is married to Amar and has an affair with Bilal?

I don’t think they’ll have an affair. They’re promoting their love like it’s pure. Don’t think they would do that if they are having an affair

Yeah I don’t think the wedding will go through either. I just don’t understand how they’re all so on board. Maybe he does something to help them. But in pure Ammar fashion, he will fake it somehow to make it look that way.

Yes right now, Bilal doesn’t look interested in Humsha at all. Do they become closer later or are they already kind of close but they haven’t shown us yet. Didn’t seem like it from their limited interaction.

Wedding is not gonna take place so soon. First nm uncle has die, then ammar sadaf will join the company, bilal will get close to sadaf and then he'd fall in love. I do think he might leave for Singapore only to come back after some day's.

Yes for time being it looks like humsha is just like any other employee for him. But once she replaces nm uncle then he'd share all his thoughts and feelings with her.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Wedding is not gonna take place so soon. First nm uncle has die, then ammar sadaf will join the company, bilal will get close to sadaf and then he'd fall in love. I do think he might leave for Singapore only to come back after some day's.

Yes for time being it looks like humsha is just like any other employee for him. But once she replaces nm uncle then he'd share all his thoughts and feelings with her.

You think Sadaf will start working there after her dad passes away? It looks like she’s getting the offer letter right now. Unless it means the dad is going soon😬

Also could it be that she is married to Amar and has an affair with Bilal?

Kash bilsad affair plot hi hota, it'd have been too interesting and controversial.

Plus tv audience might have tuned in to watch the show like they did to mpthsmiley36

You think Sadaf will start working there after her dad passes away? It looks like she’s getting the offer letter right now. Unless it means the dad is going soon😬

Yeah she might just start working and nm uncle would die maybe seeing zaviyars medical reports.

Also nm uncle isn't present in other shots shown from the serena hotel, nor is he present at the sangeet event. Additionally, if nm uncle is still there, bilal won't be able to make a move towards sadaf.

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 days ago

Wahaj deserves credit for giving bilal such a distinct look from zaid. Given that they are both rich and have huge business empires, wahaj purposefully chose to dress more maturely as bilal, whereas zaid dressed more like a young man in his mid 20s.

Bilal, on the other hand, appears to be in his early 30s. They could have looked similar but wahaj made sure that bilal looks completely different from zaid, he also opted for a heavier beard to give that mature look to bilal.

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 days ago