Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 hours ago

Rishabh Pant: Definition a lot special, firstly I love playing in Chennai and secondly after injury I was looking to play all three formats, this was my first match in this format and hopefully I did better. Definitely it was emotional, I was looking to score runs in each and every game. Coming back to Test cricket where I belong the most, being on the field gives me pleasure more than anything else. I don't know what people say outside, I tried to read the situation in my own way, when you are 30-3 you need to stitch a partnership and that's what I did with Gill. To do it with a guy who I have a great relationship with is special.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Congratulations to India for their emphatic 280 run victory over Bangladesh. smiley10

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

India

Congratulations to Team India smiley27

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Most wickets in fourth innings for India

99 R Ashwin

94 Anil Kumble

60 Bishan Bedi

54 Ishant Sharma/ Ravindra Jadeja

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Tests taken by each team to have W/L ratio > 1 for the maiden time

1 Australia

3 Afghanistan

16 Pakistan

23 England

99 West Indies

340 South Africa

580 India

New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, & Ireland are yet to achieve the feat.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

India in Tests

Mat: 580

Won: 179 *

Lost: 178

Draw: 222

Tied: 1

For the first time in their 92-year old Test cricket history, India have more wins than defeats.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Congrats to Ravichandran Ashwin on winning POTM

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Ravichandran Ashwin | Player of the Match: Every time I play in Chennai in front of this crowd, it's an amazing feeling for me. I have watched a lot of Test cricket and international cricket sitting in those stands. To play in front of those stands, it's a beautifully renovated stadium now, that itself is a special feeling for me. I am probably enjoying my game because of what I am doing and not because of what I want to get out of it. It was an opportunity to fight and dig in deep, that's one of the reasons why we all play the game. I have seen so many of my team-mates do that in the past. I just kept it really simple, have to thank Jadeja for what he did, he just took me through the tough phases of the innings. Quite a special knock on the first day, didn't sink in until day two. Glad I ended up with a few wickets today as well. I make a living by bowling, so bowling comes first all the time. I think like a bowler mostly but I have made a conscious effort to think like a batter when I walk out with a bat in my hand. Batting is something that comes naturally but yet I have struggled sometimes with my thought getting ahead of myself. I have tried to manage it. Over the last few years, I have managed to compartmentalize both, but it is a work in process.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Rohit Sharma: It was a great result looking at what lies ahead for us. We are playing after a long time, but you are never out of cricket. We came here a week before, we had a good lead up to the Test match and we got the result that we wanted. (On Pant's hundred) He's been through some really tough times. The way he has managed himself through those tough times was superb to watch. He came back in the IPL, followed by a very successful World Cup and this is the format he loves the most. For us, it was never about what is he going to do with the bat, we always knew what he had with the bat and with the gloves as well. It was just about giving him the game time.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Rishabh Pant: Definition a lot special, firstly I love playing in Chennai and secondly after injury I was looking to play all three formats, this was my first match in this format and hopefully I did better. Definitely it was emotional, I was looking to score runs in each and every game. Coming back to Test cricket where I belong the most, being on the field gives me pleasure more than anything else. I don't know what people say outside, I tried to read the situation in my own way, when you are 30-3 you need to stitch a partnership and that's what I did with Gill. To do it with a guy who I have a great relationship with is special.