Ravindra Jadeja

14-2-53-2

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

jeeezzz ashwin took 6 wickets smiley3 almost over for bangladesh this innings

Savera84 thumbnail

Jadeja to Hasan Mahmud, out Bowled!! Hasan Mahmud b Jadeja 7(14) [4s-1]

Jadeja to Hasan Mahmud, THATS OUT!! Bowled!!

Congratulations to India for winning the match.smiley40

Savera84 thumbnail

India

376 & 287/4d

Bangladesh

(T:515) 149 & 234/10

India won by 280 runs

Savera84 thumbnail

The spin twins do it for India once again. All smiles in the Indian camp as they notch up a comprehensive win. Inserted to bat, India were in spot of bother at 144/6 on a seam-friendly deck. That's when Ashwin walked in to bat. He batted positively and fluently, recorded his 6th Test ton and forged a crucial 199-run stand with Jadeja as India posted 376 on the board. Post that, Bangladesh were skittled out for 149 in 1.5 session with the fifty partnership between Shakib and Litton being the only highlight of their batting. India didn't enforce the follow-on, centuries from Pant and Gill resulted in India setting Bangladesh a mammoth target in excess of 500.

Savera84 thumbnail

The visitors got off to a decent start with their openers being involved in a half-century partnership. They lost four wickets in the final session yesterday and were staring down the barrel.

Shanto and Shakib, the overnight batsmen, showed a bit of resistance in the first hour and remained unscathed. Captain Shanto top-scored with 82, but the local lad came into the attack after the drinks break and made light work of Bangladesh. The tourists slipped from 205/5 to 234/10 with the two spinners ruling the roost.

Edited by Savera84 - 4 hours ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Gambhir's first Test as India's head coach starts with an emphatic 280-run win. It wasn't as clear cut halfway into the first day but then Ashwin happened, as is the case often in Chennai.

Savera84 thumbnail

Rishabh Pant: 100 was special because I love playing in Chennai. After injury I wanted to play all three formats and this was my first Test. Hope to get better every day. It was emotional, I wanted to score each and every match which didn't happen but wanted to do well in Tests, which is where I belong the most. I try to read the situation in my own way. When you are 30-3, you need to stitch a partnership. That's what Gill and I did.

Edited by Savera84 - 4 hours ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

India wins by 280 runs..

Chalo I am happy ki agar follow on karaate tab bhi innings defeat nhi hota

All the best Bangladesh for the next match

Savera84 thumbnail

Najmul Hossain Shanto, Bangladesh captain: The positive is how Taskin, Hasan bowled in the first 2-3 hours but India batted really well after that. Seaming options was the biggest positive, we've bowled really well with the new ball but need to continue that. As a batter, I always try to contribute, I enjoy my batting. Tried to bat as long as we could today and play to our strengths. Kanpur is important. Bowlers did well, hope batters do too.