Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Bangladesh and their habit of losing wickets in clusters continued. They started the session with two quick wickets. And then there was a phase which went Bangladesh's way. That was when Litton and Shakib were involved in a fifty-run partnership. But then Litton decided to be adventurous, and Shakib did not want to be left behind. The visitors are 264 runs behind, this is just the second day. Not long then, before the follow-on chatter starts. Short break, do join us soon as SidM will be back for the start of the final session of the day

Savera84 thumbnail

India all smiles as Jadeja and Rohit and Bumrah and Pant share a laugh. It's been all India this session. 5 more wickets and this already looks like a foregone conclusion. Bumrah and Siraj took 2 quick wickets after lunch before Litton and Shakib added a 50-run stand, the pitch had eased out and there was nothing happening for the spinners at that stage. A change of field saw Litton lose his patience and he holed out to the sweep, Shakib followed him with a reverse-sweep on to boot - again a field change forcing that shot. Those two sweeps costing Bangladesh big time. Now they are well behind and even though India may not enforce the follow-on, it's a long way back from here for the visitors. Back in 15 minutes for the last session...

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

https://x.com/bcci/status/1837050690549527028?s=46&t=2X0VztWKg1_izyH_Z5rhxQ

Congo bumrah to many more πŸ₯° one blessed bowler of this generation

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Bangladesh

(41 ov) 130/8

Day 2 - Session 3: Bangladesh trail by 246 runs.

Current RR: 3.17

β€’ Min. Ov. Rem: 35

β€’ Last 10 ov (RR): 38/1 (3.80)

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Sl 134/1

Bangers 134/9

Bangladesh in Nz scored πŸ‘οΈ595/8🀠 declared lost test on day 5, today they batted poorly in india.

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Ban 149 all out. End of Ban innings.

Edited by Rosyme - 2 hours ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

I knew it

BAN batting line up will be dissmissed for low score

I thiught they will be out for 100

But they scored more

TBVH Shakib and Litton Das unnecessarily lost their wicket despite knowing already many wickets are lost

Happy for Ind

But I don't like one sided contest

Hope BAN improves though

Anyway no one can beat Ind at home

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

(Jasprit Bumrah

11/1/ 49/ 4)

(Mohammed Siraj

10.1/ 1/ 30/ 2)

(Akash Deep

5 /0/ 19 /2)

(Ravichandran Ashwin

13/ 4 /29/ 0)

(Ravindra Jadeja

8 /2 /19 /2) πŸ‘οΈ closer to 300.

India lead by 227

Ind will bats soon

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Thank you India for not enforcing follow-on.

Thankfully no innings defeat for BD this time round

Nishnesh thumbnail

Bangladesh

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I knew it

BAN batting line up will be dissmissed for low score

I thiught they will be out for 100

But they scored more

TBVH Shakib and Litton Das unnecessarily lost their wicket despite knowing already many wickets are lost

Happy for Ind

But I don't like one sided contest

Hope BAN improves though

Mehidey miraz we count for 60 odd run but he not get support, he now scored 407 in World test championship & also took 27 wickets. I wish him great good luck for 100 in second innings. β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή