Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 hours ago

Jadeja to Shakib, out Caught by Pant!! Straight on to boot and straight up. It's not a bump-ball, Shakib goes for a premeditated reverse-sweep and plays it on to his boot, lobs up and Pant runs forward to catch it. They send it upstairs and it has not gone to ground before hitting the boot. More woes for Bangladesh. Shakib c Pant b Jadeja 32(64) [4s-5]

Jadeja to Shakib, THATS OUT!! Caught!!

Appeal for a caught behind, umpire Richard Kettleborough asks the Indians to wait, he goes to umpire Rod Tucker and it is sent upstairs. This is a review for a bump-ball. Definite bat on to boot, but has the ball bounced before hitting the boot? OUT!

Ban -- 92/7

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

can they reach 150?

I hate this long text feature smiley7

Savera84 thumbnail

100 up BD. 100 for 7 in the 33rd over.

Cheers..

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

can they reach 150?

I hate this long text feature smiley7

It seems reaching 150 is difficult for them. Not all teams have the blessing of bowlers, rise to the occasion to take responsibility for batting 50/ 60 overs to score a few hundreds.

That way, we are very lucky, our bowlers are all-rounders! smiley10

Prizi thumbnail

India

end of over 35

5 runs

BAN: 110/7

CRR: 3.14

Hasan Mahmud

9 (19)

Mehidy Hasan Miraz

10 (14)

RA Jadeja

7-2-18-2

Mohammed Siraj

8-1-25-1

Savera84 thumbnail

Bumrah to Hasan Mahmud, OUT

Edged and taken! It was only a matter of time, wasn't it?

Hasan Mahmud c Kohli b Bumrah 9 (22b 2x4 0x6) SR: 40.9

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Bumrah to Hasan Mahmud, OUT

Edged and taken! It was only a matter of time, wasn't it?

Hasan Mahmud c Kohli b Bumrah 9 (22b 2x4 0x6) SR: 40.9

Somehow whenever bumrah or any bowler comes after a longer break they take wickets smiley27
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

It seems reaching 150 is difficult for them. Not all teams have the blessing of bowlers, rise to the occasion to take responsibility for batting 50/ 60 overs to score a few hundreds.

That way, we are very lucky, our bowlers are all-rounders! smiley10

yes smiley27 thats true and I hope over the course these bowlers prove their batting as well this way we can have an evn stronger team at the same time i also hope though the Batters come back in form.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

2:11pm Bangladesh and their habit of losing wickets in clusters continued. They started the session with two quick wickets. And then there was a phase which went Bangladesh's way. That was when Litton and Shakib were involved in a fifty-run partnership. But then Litton decided to be adventurous, and Shakib did not want to be left behind. The visitors are 264 runs behind, this is just the second day. Not long then, before the follow-on chatter starts. Short break, do join us soon as SidM will be back for the start of the final session of the day

It feels as if abhi toh lunch kiya now Tea time smiley37 here I only had my breakfast so far smiley37 lunch toh dur hai chai toh pucho hi mat smiley37

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: an hour ago

India all smiles as Jadeja and Rohit and Bumrah and Pant share a laugh. It's been all India this session. 5 more wickets and this already looks like a foregone conclusion. Bumrah and Siraj took 2 quick wickets after lunch before Litton and Shakib added a 50-run stand, the pitch had eased out and there was nothing happening for the spinners at that stage. A change of field saw Litton lose his patience and he holed out to the sweep, Shakib followed him with a reverse-sweep on to boot - again a field change forcing that shot. Those two sweeps costing Bangladesh big time. Now they are well behind and even though India may not enforce the follow-on, it's a long way back from here for the visitors. Back in 15 minutes for the last session...