Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Tulip9

they make a lovely onscreen couple smiley42 .

Bilal looks like a 2 Rs version of Siddharth Malhotra to me and that’s me being generous smiley36

Sorry to his fans

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Always love Mahira for her kindness n the way she always uplifts her juniorssmiley27

Contrary to the forum belief, Mahira is a very good actress. After saba, mahira's voice n dialogue delivery has to be the best. Wasn't really happy with her performance in Humsafar. But, her performance in bin roye, sadqay tumhare, hum kahanke sacche the n recent one rasiya all were awesome smiley32

She’s grown on me too. I’ve always liked her for her off screen personality. Most actors don’t know the first thing about grace and charm and actual kindness. So she won me over just by that. So even when I wasn’t like a fan of her work work, I had a lot of respect for her and I guess you could say fan also? But lately yes she’s improved on her craft a lot as well and it shows.

It’s easy to see through celebs now keh who’s fake as hell and who actually has a big heart. I just can’t with the fake ones. No matter how good they are as actors. So instantly off putting.

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Maya n bilal news were floating around everywhere. What is "imaginary" about it n where did I disrespect her n called it linkup? There were plenty of articles saying they are getting married .

I think they’re still together considering they’re doing the movie / drama (whatever it is) together again? She posted a reel of her reading a script with him. Why would she do another project with him back to back if it wasn’t serious.

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Rashi I hate this account. Usko reach matt diya karo. I agree with what they said in this particular case

I actually don’t agree. That Very Filmy was absolutely horrible and so was the drama she did for Green which was some suspense thriller with Sami Khan. Most didn’t even watch it and even critics dropped it.

Sabeena is good only in certain roles which are probably not mainstream. That’s what works for her. Magar how much of the same thing is she gonna do

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Screenshot_20240924-195602_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240912-172616_X.jpg

Lemme go and cry somewhere because how can two people look so insanely gorgeous together 🤌🥺🤧😭💗

Someone cast them in a drama please

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

this is such a dreamy poster...haven't seen this before smiley27smiley20

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Someone cast them in a drama please

they have a drama...ready to be released but no sign of it being released...

https://youtu.be/Iog3FJ7lbBE?feature=sharedI

It seems whole Industry is Yumma's PR. smiley9

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: meandwho

i don’t care, jalte rahe jalne wale.

I want interviews, specially joint interviewssmiley42

there is still time, those kind of promotions happen more close to airing date...smiley17