Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Even those who hated her in tb are applauding her for her choices, that's what she has earned as a actorsmiley9

https://x.com/keywordwarriors/status/1838645653154709605?t=erLScy8quEucq_iUStamqQ&s=19

people change opinions in seconds so I would not give it up to them but only sabeena for proving and coming this far.
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Before shipping them i want a confirmation as i am skeptical about Maya. As in past ,all her linkup rumours are ended up as just "gossips" and they were just her besties. So don't want Bilal has the same fate.smiley28

I find this shipping offscreen business funny. Maya, bilal, duree, yumna, sajal etc they have their own life man. They will decide about the man/ woman they wanna spend the rest of their life with. Have seen people tagging them n asking them to get married to so n sosmiley37.. It is really embarassing to see such stuffssmiley36

nightingale1234 thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

The only offscreen shipping I ever did was gurmeet n drashti. smiley36They both were single n had insane chemistry.

But after seeing all the offscreen dramas it felt stupid n I m glad they didn't end up together n are contended n happy with their respective partners.

Edited by nightingale1234 - 5 hours ago
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

smiley36 All linkup rumours? When did anyone specifically mentioned bilal only? Scroll up and you will get what I am saying.
anyways, I have no issues in people dating each othersmiley36 not a taboo girl honestly.

If she’s with bilal , good for her, if not it’s her life. She knows the best. As stans people do wish for their favs to be together nomatter what but that isn’t the reality. People shipping ahna together might not get what they want as there’s a long time rumour that ahmed is dating someone. People wanting yumhaj oh that’s another story, it isn’t possible in this life, unfortunately. As for maya we can still hope for bilal maya or osman maya smiley36 They know the best obviously.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 4 hours ago

Well atleast I'm glad that maya isn't being shipped or linked with a married man.

If she and bilal are in a relationship then we wish them all the best and hope they make it official soonsmiley27

Two people coming together should be happysmiley36 that’s it. No matter with whom they are going to end up with. Ofcourse, it should be legitimate and not dreamy like some may wish and ship two different people as one soul.
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Well atleast I'm glad that maya isn't being shipped or linked with a married man.

If she and bilal are in a relationship then we wish them all the best and hope they make it official soonsmiley27

Maya fans aren't desperate to get her married and she don't seem like a difficult person to be around. Bilal and her look absolutely stunning together.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Haalim

Both are more like stars than actors. Maya has been a part of critically acclaimed shows in the past. I remember how DeD’s TRP went up when her & Obi’s track started. Some actors see the success very late & people think that they are the only ones with good commercial graph.

Sara is monotonous with expressions & voice both. Check AKD’s reviews. People were so bored of her.

Iqra is definitely the prettier one. I didn’t mind Yumna as Meerab but if we particularly talk about the beauty part it felt like an exaggeration from Maa Begum. It didn’t sound believable.

Ya. Both of them have more screen presence and looks to be mainstream movie stars. They both looked good in their movies.

blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I find this shipping offscreen business funny. Maya, bilal, duree, yumna, sajal etc they have their own life man. They will decide about the man/ woman they wanna spend the rest of their life with. Have seen people tagging them n asking them to get married to so n sosmiley37.. It is really embarassing to see such stuffssmiley36

Same, I get second hand embarrassment when I see such tweets. Actors are used to it and don't mind it.

I saw some clips of Ahmed and he finds it funny and takes it positively that is people loved their chemistry together and thus asking them to get married. Y on the other hand said that her mom doesn't like it

Edited by blahblah131 - 4 hours ago
blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Have been hearing so much about yumna n ahmed in this forum, which isn't the case.But, aren't these two supposed to be in relationship since yunhi? 1000036537.jpg

When are these two getting married?smiley42

SH have a hint that they are already married a year ago but we got no actual updates after that. They looked so married at the psl match that that attended together. I am predicting that we will hear an official announcement soon. They look beautiful together.

Edited by blahblah131 - 4 hours ago