News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 hours ago

https://x.com/Tehreem_S/status/1838492473481371843?t=E98WiIZ29p9mPGccmG5ixg&s=19

Manifesting for them to recreate this scene at the hum awardssmiley42

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Always love Mahira for her kindness n the way she always uplifts her juniorssmiley27

Contrary to the forum belief, Mahira is a very good actress. After saba, mahira's voice n dialogue delivery has to be the best. Wasn't really happy with her performance in Humsafar. But, her performance in bin roye, sadqay tumhare, hum kahanke sacche the n recent one rasiya all were awesome smiley32

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

I would appreciate the same response when someone is downplayed by mentioning imaginary link up rumours. It’s easy to character assassinate an actress and discredit her for all her performances but the favourite one will be always hailedsmiley42no matter what.

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Tulip9

they make a lovely onscreen couple smiley42 .

Offscreen toosmiley42

N m not saying this out of spite or anything like it's done ikyksmiley36

I genuinely find them really gorgeous n they make an amazing jodi!!

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

maybe, everyone’s a threat these days, maya,sabeena,haniasmiley42smiley27

Pretty girls are rocking everywhere.

Even those who hated her in tb are applauding her for her choices, that's what she has earned as a actorsmiley9

https://x.com/keywordwarriors/status/1838645653154709605?t=erLScy8quEucq_iUStamqQ&s=19

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Have been hearing so much about yumna n ahmed in this forum, which isn't the case.But, aren't these two supposed to be in relationship since yunhi? 1000036537.jpg

When are these two getting married?smiley42

I want to ship them but in case of Maya i am skeptical as she has many linkup rumours with many of her costar and they ended up as "just good friend " don't want ky Bilal also get friendzoned. smiley28

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Mahira is tbh not that great of an actress, I have liked her in hkkst but that’s it. She’s a slay girl no doubt about it but she’s weak in showing different set of emotions and the range is overall limited to just being stiff in all the dramas she’s in.

Her dialogue delivery is good tho.

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Maya n bilal news were floating around everywhere. What is "imaginary" about it n where did I disrespect her n called it linkup? There were plenty of articles saying they are getting married .

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Have been hearing so much about yumna n ahmed in this forum, which isn't the case.But, aren't these two supposed to be in relationship since yunhi? 1000036537.jpg

When are these two getting married?smiley42

Before shipping them i want a confirmation as i am skeptical about Maya. As in past ,all her linkup rumours are ended up as just "gossips" and they were just her besties. So don't want Bilal has the same fate.smiley28

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

I would appreciate the same response when someone is downplayed by mentioning imaginary link up rumours. It’s easy to character assassinate an actress and discredit her for all her performances but the favourite one will be always hailedsmiley42no matter what.

Well I'm glad that atleast maya isn't being shipped or linked with a married man.

If she and bilal are in a relationship then we wish them all the best and hope they make it official soonsmiley27

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 hours ago