Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: an hour ago

There are more fans? I thought we only loved them together smiley42

It’s fine to reduce an actor’s identity to being relevant because of link up rumours but dare someone question our favourite’s acting skills or fashion sense we will surely use the women card smiley32

Originally posted by: Tulip9

exactly . Iqra , Sara khan would have been such good choices. But I heard they rejected it. May be , the heroine has not much to do , that might be the reason. Flowerpot character hoga uska show main.

Sara khan and wahaj are my dream pair ❤️

After terebin , every actor and drama makers have only aim for a show and that is to show romance and lead's chemistry so Maya desreves a chance too as she has good chemistry with every her coactor.

Osman Khalid but rightly said There are two eras in PTV pre Murtsaim (Terebin) or post murtasim (Terebin) smiley9

Edited by minakrish - an hour ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Haalim

It’s fine to reduce an actor’s identity to being relevant because of link up rumours but dare someone question our favourite’s acting skills or fashion sense we will surely use the women card smiley32

Exactly and Mahira herself is popular due to her looks and style just like maya and not her impeccable acting skills. So how is Mahira not taking Maya's name prove anything? Industry people also have multiple times called our Mahira for not being that good. I don't remember anyone directly calling maya a not good actress or overrated.

Also since when is Sarah Khan a better option than maya? smiley29

Iqra would have been a better option not just for smd but also for tb. Atleast it would have been believable when maa begam said meerab is the prettiest one in their khandan.

I also didn't know jbg happened after trash binsmiley37

Edited by spnfan - an hour ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Exactly and Mahira herself is popular due to her looks and style just like maya and not her impeccable acting skills. So how is Mahira not taking Maya's name prove anything? Industry people also have multiple times called our Mahira for not being that good. I don't remember anyone directly calling maya a not good actress or overrated.

Also since when is Sarah Khan a better option than maya? smiley29

Iqra would have been a better option not just for smd but also for tb. Atleast it would have been believable when maa begam said meerab is the prettiest one in their khandan.

I also didn't know jbg happened after trash binsmiley37

Both are more like stars than actors. Maya has been a part of critically acclaimed shows in the past. I remember how DeD’s TRP went up when her & Obi’s track started. Some actors see the success very late & people think that they are the only ones with good commercial graph.

Sara is monotonous with expressions & voice both. Check AKD’s reviews. People were so bored of her.

Iqra is definitely the prettier one. I didn’t mind Yumna as Meerab but if we particularly talk about the beauty part it felt like an exaggeration from Maa Begum. It didn’t sound believable.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

https://x.com/truthisbitter66/status/1838682809852137982?s=46

Mahira mentioning sabeena smiley42 sabeena has come a long way. Woah.

The love she is getting.smiley27

https://x.com/Mahenurrr/status/1838630698376437804?t=iBNP0FRrACq-p5UtKNi3pw&s=19

People are pressed but girl's enjoying and having a blast on her vacationsmiley27

Originally posted by: Haalim

There are more fans? I thought we only loved them together smiley42

Literally millions are eagerly waiting for ahna marriage, every other day i see fans wishing for ahna marriage. Their fanbase is bigger than yumhajssmiley14

Edited by Rashi23 - an hour ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

https://x.com/themahirakhan/status/1838623791074693326?s=46

Mahira will always answer anything related to srk in secondssmiley36

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

No matter what people want to say or believe, it's pretty much a universal truth by now—TB's magic owes a lot to the sizzling chemistry between Meerab and Murtasim, and that's all thanks to Wahaj and Yumna. Sure, fans of other actresses might go on about how so-and-so is prettier and would’ve been a better choice for Meerab.smiley36 But let’s be real—would they have brought the same sparks flying? That's up for debate since we haven't exactly seen them opposite Murtasim. And here's the kicker: Murtasim's Meerab is Yumna, period. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. The insane fan love they’ve received speaks for itself—Yumna was spot on. Trying to downplay her over looks? Yeah, that’s not going to change a thing.smiley36