Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Well well well. Didn't Feroze get approval sometime back ?smiley36 And magically even krq is all fine nowsmiley36

Same way nooran will get approval too. I m waiting for siraj to get approval .smiley36

BTW any news of TB2 starting that we don't know of coz wahaj is getting constructive criticism...I thought he would be spared for next few months

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Unless he takes really long breaks there aren't really any uniques choices among the roles you get offered. Every popular show is basically a love story or have a huge romantic sub plot.

These fake fans will have problem regardless of what he does, they just remember TB and forget all his other roles like Jimmy Junaid basim which were very different from murtasim and are wanting for TB 2 to be shelved...aise fans ho toh haters kya zaroorat hai

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Looks like wahaj has been taking inspiration from danish taimoorsmiley42

You know Rashi, I am in awe of your witty “rebuttals”..

and specially the ones you give to the Yumna stans ..

Edited by KhaqONeal - 2 hours ago
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

You know Rashi, I am in awe of your witty “rebuttals”..

and specially the ones you give to the Yumna stans ..

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/jethalal-tarak-mehta-babita-ji-gif-25273872

Learning from the bestsmiley17

Edited by Rashi23 - an hour ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

I don’t see this doing well at all

https://youtu.be/yfv-NsHDW6c?si=z36hEYXzYJjosTkx

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I feel like ramsha and ahad will probably make it official during the hum awards

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I feel like ramsha and ahad will probably make it official during the hum awards

I hope ahna do that toosmiley13

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I hope ahna do that toosmiley13

that photo shoot was their hard launch
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 50 minutes ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Wajju baby being averse to negative roles doesn't surprise me. He doesn't seem like a cinephile..He probably got into acting because he loved Bollywood mainstream and liked the idea of fame and money (also possibly because he wasn't great at academics)..

My prediction he will keep playing it safe making dough keeping his online fans pacified, like a magician pulling cute rabbits out of a hat..

It couldn't be that, he speaks about positive capitalism.

When an actor is not popular or they don't have fans, they can play all sorts of characters but when one is popular, they have to be careful. Of course, there's nothing wrong with playing a negative character but these characters appear very attractive on screen

I remember during Tere Bin, there was uncertainty in episode 46, after it all cleared and we reached to the final episode, I believe there was no MR, but I saw so many people accepting that there was and saying that it doesn't matter because Meerab loved him and one of them was Aamna from something haute

She is a woman and she is an influential one, if she thinks that way, imagine what other women think and what other men think, mainstream actors doing art house movie for the art works when the audience can differentiate between right and wrong

Wahaj throughout the tour kept saying that they won't repeat the mistakes of Tere Bin and positive capitalism so I think it has more to do with his past experiences than the art itself

Posted: 46 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Achelvi

These fake fans will have problem regardless of what he does, they just remember TB and forget all his other roles like Jimmy Junaid basim which were very different from murtasim and are wanting for TB 2 to be shelved...aise fans ho toh haters kya zaroorat hai

And some are wishing for terebin2 to get shelved , the show which gave their favorites a huge success..

How can a true fan wish for this to happen smiley6