Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

he has a bachelors in finance and a masters in film, so the poor academics thing is not a reason. he also already had an established career path on the production side of things for 5+ years which he gave up to do side character roles for another 5-6 years, so it can't just be for the love of money and he has had to have some love for acting. he may not be into negative roles but he has also played negative roles in that kinza drama and in gissi pitti mohabbat with ramsha, and had said his family didn't like him doing the negative role because some of the cktr traits had seeped into his real life. so whether he thinks kurosawa is a sushi dish depends on the nca curriculum and if he paid any attention to his studies. but i do agree that he doesn't seem like the type to be into arty mvies and would have been bollywood inspired like the vast majority of actors in pakistan.

He’s also spoken about how since he’s the only child he didn’t want to take on this risky career. Otherwise this really was something he wanted to do but held back for a long time because he wanted a reliable secure job and acting doesn’t work out for a lot of people. He credits his wife a lot for supporting him and believing in him.

He’s done dark roles like Fitoor also. Not sure if you’ve seen Haiwaan but he played a grey character there too. It was a show based on child abuse. Plus other characters he’s done with grey shades like Rumi in JBG proves that he can definitely pull off some kind of crazy villain. Magar these scripts are so rare. Most of PTV is Saas Bahu or romance or whatever. But just based on his career trajectory and how diverse roles he’s done (even dipped into the horror genre with Dil Nawaz), I’m sure he will go back to these at some point in the future.

Whenever he speaks about influence and inspiration he mentions Qavi Khan a lot. A Pakistani actor.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

He’s also spoken about how since he’s the only child he didn’t want to take on this risky career. Otherwise this really was something he wanted to do but held back for a long time because he wanted a reliable secure job and acting doesn’t work out for a lot of people. He credits his wife a lot for supporting him and believing in him.

He’s done dark roles like Fitoor also. Not sure if you’ve seen Haiwaan but he played a grey character there too. It was a show based on child abuse. Plus other characters he’s done with grey shades like Rumi in JBG proves that he can definitely pull off some kind of crazy villain. Magar these scripts are so rare. Most of PTV is Saas Bahu or romance or whatever. But just based on his career trajectory and how diverse roles he’s done (even dipped into the horror genre with Dil Nawaz), I’m sure he will go back to these at some point in the future.

Whenever he speaks about influence and inspiration he mentions Qavi Khan a lot. A Pakistani actor.

Also Wahaj tries to make his every character act different . Murtasim and Saad were at the same time. I am sure he would have played the same alpha male hero in every show if commercial success is the only thing he wanted.

Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Also Wahaj tries to make his every character act different . Murtasim and Saad were at the same time. I am sure he would have played the same alpha male hero in every show if commercial success is the only thing he wanted.

Not to mention Zaid who was nothing like Murtasim. He was a spoilt brat, incredibly selfish and egoistic. Plus that show wasn’t romantic but a clash of egos. Writing issues aside, he deliberately tried to do something vastly different from Murtasim there.

Even SMD I’m glad for the different choice. It’s just that it seems like a tragedy which might not be everyone’s cup of tea. Already people are predicting he’s gonna die.

2RsFan thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

Not to mention Zaid who was nothing like Murtasim. He was a spoilt brat, incredibly selfish and egoistic. Plus that show wasn’t romantic but a clash of egos. Writing issues aside, he deliberately tried to do something vastly different from Murtasim there.

Even SMD I’m glad for the different choice. It’s just that it seems like a tragedy which might not be everyone’s cup of tea. Already people are predicting he’s gonna die.

Unless he takes really long breaks there aren't really any uniques choices among the roles you get offered. Every popular show is basically a love story or have a huge romantic sub plot.

Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Danish is doing a show for geo written by nooran, considering how she mentioned that she works only on one show at a time, it looks like she hasn't started writing tb2.

Sed life, tb2 has been postponed indefinitely.

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/jethalal-jethalal-face-expression-sad-face-gif-19739048

Meanwhile yumna is also busy with her other shows; so wahaj, I hope you sign a good drama with ary probably with sajal or ayeza smiley9

Why danish whyyyy

Extra

Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Why danish whyyyy

Extra

You must not be watching his current masterpiece jaan nisar 🤭

in fact all his recent ones have been trash.

Posted: 5 hours ago

You must not be watching his current masterpiece jaan nisar 🤭

in fact all his recent ones have been trash.

I had watched JN. That's why I said that why again. He needs to work with better writers

2RsFan thumbnail

I had watched JN. That's why I said that why again. He needs to work with better writers

He tried sth different with Chand Tara but it didnt live upto expectations .

Edited by 2RsFan - 5 hours ago

I’m surprised you still have expectations. His pattern is pretty clear. I don’t think he cares or is interested. As long as he has fame and money coming from what he chooses to do, it’s probably enough.

2RsFan thumbnail

I’m surprised you still have expectations. His pattern is pretty clear. I don’t think he cares or is interested. As long as he has fame and money coming from what he chooses to do, it’s probably enough.

But Nooran as a writer is fine now ?