Users

Frequent Posters

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Oh really you met him during the tour?

What else did he say? Anythin about upcoming projects or stories/genres he gravitates to?

Yeah.

We didn't get enough time for that discussion, he spoke about SMD and said that we'd love his character, he didn't seem keen on playing a negative character right now. Nothing on any other projects

Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Something like cheekh? I think it will be good too, because Wahaj should now play a negative character but I spoke to him on tour and I can't say with 100% certainty, but I felt he is not into negative roles

Something like cheekh would be really good. I'd like him to work with Saba in something like that. Don't have to be a romantic project

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Something like cheekh would be really good. I'd like him to work with Saba in something like that. Don't have to be a romantic project

Me too. His next if not TB, should be an off beat project

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wajju baby being averse to negative roles doesn't surprise me. He doesn't seem like a cinephile..He probably got into acting because he loved Bollywood mainstream and liked the idea of fame and money (also possibly because he wasn't great at academics)..

My prediction he will keep playing it safe making dough keeping his online fans pacified, like a magician pulling cute rabbits out of a hat..

Edited by LizzieBennet - 4 hours ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Ramsha is in London, Duniyapur ka premier nahi hoga

Yeah, I saw the reel with Ahad smiley42
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Is this WonderCon the official WonderCon, or is it another event with the same name that is not affiliated with them?

official one, not the one on the street across but named the samesmiley20
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meandwho

official one, not the one on the street across but named the samesmiley20

good to know.. poor Usman, no pinned thread for this "achievement"?? .. someone do the honour? maybe?

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wajju baby being averse to negative roles doesn't surprise me. He doesn't seem like a cinephile..He probably got into acting because he loved Bollywood mainstream and liked the idea of fame and money (also possibly because he wasn't great at academics)..

He seems like the type who would think Kurosawa is a menu item at a sushi restaurant..

My prediction he will keep playing it safe making dough keeping his online fans pacified, like a magician pulling cute rabbits out of a hat..

he has a bachelors in finance and a masters in film, so the poor academics thing is not a reason. he also already had an established career path on the production side of things for 5+ years which he gave up to do side character roles for another 5-6 years, so it can't just be for the love of money and he has had to have some love for acting. he may not be into negative roles but he has also played negative roles in that kinza drama and in gissi pitti mohabbat with ramsha, and had said his family didn't like him doing the negative role because some of the cktr traits had seeped into his real life. so whether he thinks kurosawa is a sushi dish depends on the nca curriculum and if he paid any attention to his studies. but i do agree that he doesn't seem like the type to be into arty mvies and would have been bollywood inspired like the vast majority of actors in pakistan.

Edited by hypnotoad - 10 hours ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

good to know.. poor Usman, no pinned thread for this "achievement"?? .. someone do the honour? maybe?

He hasn't done enough PR to get that honour smiley13
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Ramsha is in London, Duniyapur ka premier nahi hoga

Nadaan OST is released https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8wA_AlnsPY
Edited by meandwho - 10 hours ago