Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

smiley36 You missed the ALL in my post.

That's some insane comprehension skills here.

Feel free.

I didn't miss anything on your post. I haven't watched any of her work so I can't comment on that. Why she gets hate, I have some idea but I rather not discuss it here. My point is that, she is not the only one gets hate, Yumna faces her share of hate on this forum. I hope that clears everything.

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I didn't miss anything on your post. I haven't watched any of her work so I can't comment on that. Why she gets hate, I have some idea but I rather not discuss it here. My point is that, she is not the only one gets hate, Yumna faces her share of hate on this forum. I hope that clears everything.

Yumna is used to getting hate, it doesn't matter to her. She just does what she feels like and doesn't care about about anything said about her.

Getting hate is part and parcel of this business, it's something that actors need to endure if they want fame and money. So don't worry, she has formed a thick skin by now.

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 hours ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

that post you quoted was not directed to you actually.

smiley1

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 46 minutes ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

https://x.com/TalhaJunaid786/status/1772531620458680598 Usman is on a roll, I heard Humza/Sanam had better role in this one, congrats to the cast smiley32

Is this WonderCon the official WonderCon, or is it another event with the same name that is not affiliated with them?

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 7 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Danish is doing a show for geo written by nooran, considering how she mentioned that she works only on one show at a time, it looks like she hasn't started writing tb2.

Sed life, tb2 has been postponed indefinitely.

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/jethalal-jethalal-face-expression-sad-face-gif-19739048

Meanwhile yumna is also busy with her other shows; so wahaj, I hope you sign a good drama with ary probably with sajal or ayeza smiley9

Everyone anyway wanted Wahaj to do something different, his next should be a totally different not romantic hum drama

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 7 minutes ago
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 5 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Screenshot_20240924-195602_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240912-172616_X.jpg

Lemme go and cry somewhere because how can two people look so insanely gorgeous together 🀌πŸ₯ΊπŸ€§πŸ˜­πŸ’—

The potential they have, just give them a good director and editor