Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Tulip9

all I see , Maya has so many fans here. Also , point of view kyun nahi ho sakta bhai , she can't act and that's my opinion.

I'm not her fan but the vile hatred this woman faces cos of some shippers or fandom is insane.

On X, reddit and even here.

I've watched her shows like ANC, DeD or even Aunn Zara. Even on this ptv forum Osmaya were so hyped back then. smiley29

You can definitely have an opinion on someone's acting, write it in a dignified way but recently all I've seen is vile hatred and it's very ugly to always come across such posts.

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulip9

For being not being liked so much , yumna is discussed so much here . U guys dictate her what dress she should wear , what lipstick she should wear , how she should act . True fan behaviour I must say .

If this is intended for me, I don't remember caring that much about Yumna or her existence beyond the shows I've watched and enjoyed.

I've watched her shows before, DNUTN when it aired at that time.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: music_girl

The maya hate is so real on social media. smiley22

Have you recently started watching pakistani shows smiley36

Yunhi was pretty good for Humtv.

Iqra Aziz did 2 shows recently and nobody cared a bit.

And Geo shows always get high views and good trps. Even their daily soaps. So big win.

You are all so petty.

Unfortunately not only Maya but Yumna gets so much hate here as well. They make so much fun of her, her clothes, her choice of role , I mean anything they can find. It's sad to say, women pull other women down. It's literally a war. I was sure Pak IF was not like this couple of years back.

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

If this is intended for me, I don't remember caring that much about Yumna or her existence beyond the shows I've watched and enjoyed.

I've watched her shows before, DNUTN when it aired at that time.

no it's not intended to you .
Tulip9 thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

I'm not her fan but the vile hatred this woman faces cos of some shippers or fandom is insane.

On X, reddit and even here.

I've watched her shows like ANC, DeD or even Aunn Zara. Even on this ptv forum Osmaya were so hyped back then. smiley29

You can definitely have an opinion on someone's acting, write it in a dignified way but recently all I've seen is vile hatred and it's very ugly to always come across such posts.

oh , when yumna is dragged here day and night by other actress fans , it's constructive criticism? What they are doing is not spreading toxicity ? Atleast i discussed about her acting, yumna is dragged here for her looks , her family is dragged here , she is ageshamed. But , why can't Maya's acting be discussed here ?
Edited by Tulip9 - 2 hours ago
Tulip9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Unfortunately not only Maya but Yumna gets so much hate here as well. They make so much fun of her, her clothes, her choice of role , I mean anything they can find. It's sad to say, women pull other women down. It's literally a war. I was sure Pak IF was not like this couple of years back.

exactly, all I see is yumna slander here . Why must her looks , her body , her marriage, her age should be targeted each and every second. Women dragging women down is sad to see. Why yumna fans should face so much toxicity here ?
Edited by Tulip9 - 2 hours ago
music_girl thumbnail

smiley36 You missed the ALL in my post.

That's some insane comprehension skills here.

Feel free.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Love how this "women dragging down women" goes out of the window when its Ayeza, Maya, Hania, Sajal smiley41

Then its just an opinion smiley36

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

smiley36 You missed the ALL in my post.

That's some insane comprehension skills here.

Feel free.

Dear Mrina, see she called me insane here, please check smiley17smiley36