Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Seher ka Maria b ps dekh ke mujh waiza ki turkey photoshoot ki yaad aa gayi. They are such good poserssmiley42all i can see is good looks good looks and good looks smiley27

Screenshot_20240923-220809_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240923-220755_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240923-221851_Instagram.jpg

this was such a classy shoot...in the 3rd one they look like a turkish drama lead effortlessly...smiley42

moosewithagoose thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: 21 hours ago

what does he mean by see ya? is he going to the awards?smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAQ79F8o0FZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 18 hours ago

13 years of Humsafar....a comfort watch, full on angst, full on romance smiley27

https://x.com/MahinAli246/status/1837935492534620415

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 hours ago
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

so I just googled Ali Rehman Khan to double check his full name and then i noticed his date of birth in Wikipedia .. it says he's 35 !!! SURE JAN.GIF

So he got an MBA then worked for UN agencies then did a 4 year stint in Vienna before starting his acting career and he is still 35 !!

If this was a female actor, people would have been doing posts after posts on various social media mocking her..

Edited by KhaqONeal - 16 hours ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

so I just googled Ali Rehman Khan to double check his full name and then i noticed his date of birth in Wikipedia .. it says he's 35 !!! SURE JAN.GIF

So he got an MBA then worked for UN agencies then did a 4 year stint in Vienna before starting his acting career and he is still 35 !!

If this was a female actor, people would have been doing posts after posts on various social media mocking her..

Ali Rahman was in Slackistan which released back in 2010. He didn't look 20 in it.Slackistan Trailer 0-50 screenshot.jpg

Edited by hypnotoad - 15 hours ago
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Ali Rahman was in Slackistan which released back in 2010. He didn't look 20 in it.Slackistan Trailer 0-50 screenshot.jpg

"He attended the University College of Islamabad and went on to receives his postgraduate degree in Business Management from the University of London.[1] Before making acting his professional career he worked with United Nations organizations such as World Health Organization and UNICEF, specializing in questions related to migration and refugees, before being hired as a consultant for some four years at the International Centre for Migration Policy Development in Vienna, Austria."

He did all that by the time he was 20 .. wow!

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Posted: 14 hours ago

I was watching Fallout on Prime and couldn't help but notice how Ella Purnell has gigantic eyes like Sajal Ali .. Apparently Ella gets asked frequently if she has any underlining health issues because of her eyes

nightingale1234 thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Cuteeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr

Oh my god 🥵🥺20240923_201601.jpg

They are my current favsmiley42

This has to be hania's best pair so far. This is even better than farhania !!