Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Ahna ship is not going to sail in real life. They would have gotten married already if that was the case. Both of them will marry outside the industry, I can bet on it

We don't care, for us ahna are soulmatessmiley9

Also if yumhaj can be shipped despite wahaj being a married man with kid so shipping two single people is absolutely legitimate and we are happy doing thatsmiley17

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 hours ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

I don't visit or follow the other threads. I visit this general threads for updates the most. Sometimes the trp thread and show thread if I am watching it In this thread, it's mostly discussions around Yumna. It's makes me very curious, leftover insane hype from TB could be the reason

Then I suggest you to check other threads before concluding. Its not about TB and I am not concerned about the show at all. Haven't even watched first four episodes. We are mostly discussing Yumna and GM. TB has nothing to do with it.

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Connections matter a lot, what happened between Wahaj and Hum TV? I had asked this once but didn't get a conclusive answer

He posted about his Hum drama yesterday, hoping he'd do some social drama like ZPKB with Sajal on Hum

Sajal has good script sense

After eew, wahaj started working on fitoor and seeing his exceptional acting skills, 7thsky took him under their camp and since then he has been doing mega shows for geo.

While hum has its own favourites like bilal, ahad, ramsha and sajal, the love square peeps. Wahaj juggled between 7thsky and big bang shows. He and sajal can do an ary drama as both have worked for that channel before.

I don't mind him doing good shows for hum, but if he's happy doing commercial projects then be it so. Also hum has less budgets so mostly they tend to take one senior and one newcomer actor to balance out.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

We don't care, for us ahna are soulmatessmiley9

Also if yumhaj can be shipped despite wahaj being a married man with kid so shipping two single people is absolutely legitimate and we are happy doing thatsmiley17

You, me and Abby..smiley27

We are pakki Ahna shippers

Ahmed Ali Akbar, Yumna Zaidi To Collaborate For New Venture | Pakistan Point

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Yumna’s choices have always been questionable. She has never portrayed a strong independent woman. It's always bechari character's, she should try coming up with something new that are in her own comfort zone because badass and fashionista character's are just not her cup of tea.

In gm, her character couldn't leave her mark because other character's are meatier and interesting than her's. She is reduced to a mere sidekick who's only role/motto is to get married to the hero of the show.

Also I must add that post tb her career graph has gone downwards with back to back flop movie and show. Looks like tb hasn't benefited her much and it's her only bb show ever.

Btwn this is not the only show of Yumna of KRQ. I remember Zara Yaad Kar was also written by him. There Yumnas character was openly confessing her love to Zaid when he was married. I quit it after watching one or two episodes.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

My favourite new picture of hers..her face looks so ethereal in this smiley42

https://x.com/yumzimyheart/status/1837505264871739516

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: an hour ago

Hiba seems to have such a nice secure husband. I don't like them seeing onscreen. But onscreen they are very adorable

https://x.com/coconutchoc24/status/1836077586591649848

Ap log Yumna ke fans se ziada usko discuss kerty Hoon 🤔.

Hate is another form of love smiley27

Yumna kya Yumna/Yumhaj fans bhi bohat discuss hote hain. Next level 🫡

Originally posted by: meandwho

You, me and Abby..smiley27

We are pakki Ahna shippers

Ahmed Ali Akbar, Yumna Zaidi To Collaborate For New Venture | Pakistan Point

Do you think ahna might have travelled together to London for the hum awardssmiley42

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Do you think ahna might have travelled together to London for the hum awardssmiley42

Maybe, after their car dp together, maybe we will get in-flight dps smiley42