Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: blahblah131

When did I stop you from discussing her? I simply stated a fact in my post. At this point, all of you are fans. Whether the comments are negative or positive, they still contribute to the hype around an actor.

Mein toh khul ke hype karti hun....smiley41

Go yumna, give us a spooky horror bride with Ahmed, it would cross legitimate billions smiley16

https://x.com/MalikSafda60270/status/1836788568733208856

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

When did I stop you guys from discussing her. I stated a fact. You are allowed to state facts right?. Usmein itna offend hi honey wali Kya baat hai

I am not offended. I am curious why you are bringing this? As far as I remember its only today I am bringing here. But you said we discuss more her than her fans. How is it so? She already has one AT, and other AT with her popular pairs, GM thread, and many of her fans always brings her appreciation threads even on in gossip page and lollywood page and so how come we discuss her more than her fans?

Shaadi Mubarak bolne ka mauka kab doge ahnasmiley18Please tie the knot asapsmiley19

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mala06

I am not offended. I am curious why you are bringing this? As far as I remember its only today I am bringing here. But you said we discuss more her than her fans. How is it so? She already has one AT, and other AT with her popular pairs, GM thread, and many of her fans always brings her appreciation threads even on in gossip page and lollywood page and so how come we discuss her more than her fans?

I just remember, when I complained in the help desk to keep all appreciation posts on Yumna to her AT, I was told, if everyone else is praised here, whats the problem with praising yumna. Thats why I changed my ways and now I am happy to make this thread her second AT...proud yumnanian, all threads are just hers now smiley40
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Shaadi Mubarak bolne ka mauka kab doge ahnasmiley18Please tie the knot asapsmiley19

Yes, please best PTV couple for a reason, see how she blushes while taking his name, best chaamistry smiley42

https://x.com/MalikSafda60270/status/1836272938963677560

Edited by meandwho - 4 hours ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: meandwho

I just remember, when I complained in the help desk to keep all appreciation posts on Yumna to her AT, I was told, if everyone else is praised here, whats the problem with praising yumna. Thats why I changed my ways and now I am happy to make this thread her second AT...proud yumnanian, all threads are just hers now smiley40

Yeah. We can discuss here as its her second ATsmiley36

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: mala06

I don't visit or follow the other threads. I visit this general threads for updates the most. Sometimes the trp thread and show thread if I am watching it In this thread, it's mostly discussions around Yumna. It makes me very curious, leftover insane hype from TB could be the reason

Edited by blahblah131 - 4 hours ago
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Connections matter a lot, what happened between Wahaj and Hum TV? I had asked this once but didn't get a conclusive answer

He posted about his Hum drama yesterday, hoping he'd do some social drama like ZPKB with Sajal on Hum

Sajal has good script sense

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Aapko galat fehmi ho gayi hai that we are not yumzi fans.

We have watched all her shows and eagerly waiting for ahna ship to sail.

Ahna ship is not going to sail in real life. They would have gotten married already if that was the case. Both of them will marry outside the industry, I can bet on it

Edited by blahblah131 - 4 hours ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

I don't visit or follow the other threads. I visit this general threads for updates the most. Sometimes the trp thread and show thread if I am watching it In this thread, it's mostly discussions around Yumna. It's makes me very curious, leftover insane hype from TB could be the reason

You are mistaken, we hardly hype Wahaj here...Its just the hype yumna has, she is just everywhere smiley16

Dil Na Umeed Toh Nahi' issued notice by PEMRA