Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I wasn't much impressed. She did justice to the half backed flowerpot role which was given to her that's it.

I feel sajal would have definitely been better choice for meerab as she has both looks and acting skills and would have played that character beautiful by brining in some adayein and nazakat.

I dont think Sajal would do shows where she is getting slapped or spitting on someone, she hardly does commercial shows, why would she agree to do massy tv. smiley21
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I wasn't much impressed. She did justice to the half backed flowerpot role which was given to her that's it.

I feel sajal would have definitely been better choice for meerab as she has both looks and acting skills and would have played that character beautiful by brining in some adayein and nazakat.

I was talking about a new comer, Yumna did well for TV standards

Sajal is a much more seasoned actress so of course, many scenes she would have handled. Her screen presence and her command on nuances is really good

That scene where she was faking her love for Murtasim and last scene, where she was in love with Murtasim, had no variation. Yumna is limited in that regards, she does many scenes with same expressions

Sajal would have done better and frankly, with Sajal in it, we wouldn't have episode 46 but having said that it is a massive success, so no change is required

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 5 hours ago
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 4 hours ago

Ap log Yumna ke fans se ziada usko discuss kerty Hoon 🤔.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: blahblah131

I am a fan, shipping Ahna, can I discuss her...?

bta dena if I need to pass a qualification to discuss her, I am new to this smiley9

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Is there a problem discussing her? This is an open forum. We can discuss whom we like.

blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: meandwho

I am a fan, shipping Ahna, can I discuss her...?

bta dena if I need to pass a qualification to discuss her, I am new to this smiley9

When did I stop you from discussing her? I simply stated a fact in my post. At this point, all of you are fans. Whether the comments are negative or positive, they still contribute to the hype around an actor.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Most yt views goes to Wahaj. How did you do your calculations?. TB alone is close to getting 4B views. Wahaj also has fitoor and Ehd e wafa

He was a side character in EhD e wafa and Fitoor. In Fitoor, Hiba and Faysal were leads while on Ehd E wafa Ahad was the main lead. People didn't specifically watched for him.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: mala06

Is there a problem discussing her? This is an open forum. We can discuss whom we like.

When did I stop you guys from discussing her. I stated a fact. You are allowed to state facts right?. Usmein itna offend hi honey wali Kya baat hai

When did I stop you guys from discussing her. I stated a fact. You are allowed to state facts right?. Usmein itna offend hi honey wali Kya baat hai

Aapko galat fehmi ho gayi hai that we are not yumzi fans.

We have watched all her shows and eagerly waiting for ahna ship to sail.