Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 3 hours ago

Btwn a fact about Ayeza and Danish. Ayeza still holds record for higest TRP for any show while Danish holds record for most Youtube views. They most be one of the richest couplesmiley36. Sponsers ki baarish hoti hogismiley36.

Originally posted by: Haalim

She is reduced to a flower pot, can’t even say this. She doesn’t even look pretty anymore. Her only motive in life is to be Munna’s wife. I hate KRQ for reducing her to this. She started off so well. I thought she was going to be my favourite character but alas! What a waste of potential!

Yumna’s choices have always been questionable. She has never portrayed a strong independent woman. It's always bechari character's, she should try coming up with something new that are in her own comfort zone because badass and fashionista character's are just not her cup of tea.

In gm, her character couldn't leave her mark because other character's are meatier and interesting than her's. She is reduced to a mere sidekick who's only role/motto is to get married to the hero of the show.

Also I must add that post tb her career graph has gone downwards with back to back flop movie and show. Looks like tb hasn't benefited her much and it's her only bb show ever.

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Before watching Ishq Jalebi, I thought "Petha" was his last name smiley36

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yumna’s choices have always been questionable. She has never portrayed a strong independent woman. It's always bechari character's, she should try coming up with something new that are in her own comfort zone because badass and fashionista character's are just not her cup of tea.

In gm, her character couldn't leave her mark because other character's are meatier and interesting than her's. She is reduced to a mere sidekick who's only role/motto is to get married to the hero of the show.

Also I must add that post tb her career graph has gone downwards with back to back flop movie and show. Looks like tb hasn't benefited her much and it's her only bb show ever.

She had a goodwill as a character actor in the industry. As soon she got into commercial dramas she started getting criticised even by industry veterans. Her fans might think it is insecurity but it is not. Commercial roles don’t suit her.

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

There is a disconnect

Tere Bin is more of a success for audience out of Pakistan, it wasn’t as big in Pakistan, is my understanding so there's a disconnect in her online and offline popularity.

But graph hasn't gone down, her team or whoever is doing her PR and her industry connections have kept her above this.

Commercially, she has failed but the narrative of success is there

Originally posted by: Haalim

She had a goodwill as a character actor in the industry. As soon she got into commercial dramas she started getting criticised even by industry veterans. Her fans might think it is insecurity but it is not. Commercial roles don’t suit her.

Ya I remember kdh ladies had criticized her for her acting and even said that she doesn't suit the charcater of meerab. Even her makeup and styling received a big thumbs down.

Even I feel she should stick to critical shows, doing commercial projects isn't her forte. And that's the reason why she wasn't offered any in her decade long career.

Idk how she accepted meerab because that character was tailor made for a newcomer as it was more of supporting/flower pot character that didn't had much to do as the show entirely focused on Murtasim’s dynamic character and the obsessive third angle haya.

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 hours ago
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

On the contrary, both Mein and Mujhe Pyaar Hua Tha were super hits for Wahaj and then his movie too got 10+ TRP rating

But his online PR has limited him to ships, be it with Yumna or any other actor, they don't talk about him

We know bad projects can be salvaged through PR and bots, which is missing for Wahaj

Of course all this won't bring success but the narrative of success is there

One should do both

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Ya I remember kdh ladies had criticized her for her acting and even said that she doesn't suit the charcater of meerab. Even her makeup and styling received a big thumbs down.

Even I feel she should stick to critical shows, doing commercial projects isn't her forte. And that's the reason why she wasn't offered any in her decade long career.

Idk how she accepted meerab because that character was tailor made for a newcomer as it was more of supporting/flower pot character that didn't had much to do as the show entirely focused on Murtasim’s dynamic character and the obsessive third angle haya.

I don't think any new comer would have done justice to Meerab though, Yumna did look good as Meerab and acted as per character too. She is not as good as people say, she is a regular TV actress which is fine for her.

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 3 hours ago
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: mala06

Btwn a fact about Ayeza and Danish. Ayeza still holds record for higest TRP for any show while Danish holds record for most Youtube views. They most be one of the richest couplesmiley36. Sponsers ki baarish hoti hogismiley36.

Most yt views goes to Wahaj. How did you do your calculations?. TB alone is close to getting 4B views. Wahaj also has fitoor and Ehd e wafa

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

I don't think anyone else would have done justice to Meerab though, Yumna did look good as Meerab and acted as per character too. She is not as good as people say, she is a regular TV actress which is fine for her.

I wasn't much impressed. She did justice to the half backed flowerpot role which was given to her that's it.

I feel sajal would have definitely been better choice for meerab as she has both looks and acting skills and would have played that character beautifully by brining in some adayein and nazakat.

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 hours ago