Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Haha nope it's from gentleman. Zarnab is getting ready for her marriage but the sad part is that a journalist like her has no issues in marrying a murderer who has killed 2 people.

They have really butchered her character, doesn't feel like a female leadsmiley18

She is reduced to a flower pot, can’t even say this. She doesn’t even look pretty anymore. Her only motive in life is to be Munna’s wife. I hate KRQ for reducing her to this. She started off so well. I thought she was going to be my favourite character but alas! What a waste of potential!

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: meandwho

Time for another post by Ayeza smiley17

Waiting for it. She must be proud of her hubbysmiley40smiley41smiley41

Originally posted by: mala06

Danish has so much assurance. No wonder he and his fans are so securesmiley40smiley41

They don’t need to be insecure. He has given the most of the blockbusters to PTV lately.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Haalim

They don’t need to be insecure. He has given the most of the blockbusters to PTV lately.

Yes. He is already a superstar. No one seems to be able to replicate what he doessmiley27

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Absolutely the red lipstick thing was hyped so much only for it to disappear just after a couple of episodes. Even her styling is the same old salwaar kameez with no variation. And yes she looked better in tb, here idk why her face looks off.

Hell yess, wahaj should definitely take some pr tips from yumna as she has very smart and dedicated pr.

Yup

She was known for her work all this while, is what I have understood, changing gears she wants to be acknowledged as glamorous beautiful actress too, nothing bad. PR is a part of the work.

Wahaj has what PR is something I don’t understand, what should be cleared up by his PR team is left up for months, wonder if he has one

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

She is reduced to a flower pot, can’t even say this. She doesn’t even look pretty anymore. Her only motive in life is to be Munna’s wife. I hate KRQ for reducing her to this. She started off so well. I thought she was going to be my favourite character but alas! What a waste of potential!

As someone said, not everyone can be Ayeza smiley16

https://x.com/Twinkle234561/status/1837925344566714546

She deserves special credit. MPTH was only about glorification of Danish yet she left a mark, killed it with both her husn & acting. Even in pyaare Afzal she was playing a grey character but made her presence felt. It was also male centric & Sohai had a good arc.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

She is queen for a reason. She has a completely different charm and aurasmiley27

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

She deserves special credit. MPTH was only about glorification of Danish yet she left a mark, killed it with both her husn & acting. Even in pyaare Afzal she was playing a grey character but made her presence felt. It was also male centric & Sohai had a good arc.

She was so bold for taking a negative lead in MPTH and killing it, no rotis for Danish(Humyaun) though smiley36

Originally posted by: meandwho

She was so bold for taking a negative lead in MPTH and killing it, no rotis for Danish(Humyaun) though smiley36

Yeah very bold of her. She might have known how KRQ likes to present his heroes that too Humayun. Danish ko chhatti ka dhoodh yaad dilaya tha smiley37

Edited by Haalim - 3 hours ago