Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Thanks, Moose. Can't believe Daniba did it in such a useless storysmiley27. They deserved better but anyway two billion is two billionsmiley40smiley40.

Dude, most stories go wrong after 50+ episode, At least Dua did not spit and slap Nosherwan. It is a better story and deserve all the hype smiley40
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: meandwho

2B while it's still on air! That must be a big feat to achieve right? Woah!

Their views have been consistently great...and yeah they are apparently the fastest drama to have this much views till date...

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Yes..even in a useless story being a cameo in their own show, they got this much hype..that is something! smiley16

Imagine them being in a good showsmiley19. Can't forgive Kaddu uncle for giving them came rolessmiley19

Tho, JN does not deserve this but still happy for Danish and hiba

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Haha nope it's from gentleman. Zarnab is getting ready for her marriage but the sad part is that a journalist like her has no issues in marrying a murderer who has killed 2 people.

They have really butchered her character, doesn't feel like a female leadsmiley18

I got confused, as people have been circulating Hania's Siyaah episode again on TL...Yumna will make a pretty spooky bride...this look, heavy makeup and fly away frizzy dry hair are all very convincing for a gory horror shot

Originally posted by: mala06

If Green actually wants rating and views they should cast Daniba. I am sure they can bring views and rating in any channelsmiley41smiley40smiley40. That what stardom is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng_q6_Wpay8

This old episode of Haara dil was uploaded just eight months ago and it already has six million views. They can bring views to any channel even with their old showssmiley27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng_q6_Wpay8

They are king and queen of high views.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: meandwho

Dude, most stories go wrong after 50+ episode, At least Dua did not spit and slap Nosherwan. It is a better story and deserve all the hype smiley40

I agree. I thought Dua is the dumbest lead right now. But, then I saw yesterday's episode of GM where the female lead is openly supporting a murderer. Nothing can be worse than that. Dua in the last episode prevented her husband from becoming a Murderer so I still proud of her despite her being dumbosmiley27

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

They are king and queen of high views.

I agree. They can bring views on any useless channel.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Their views have been consistently great...and yeah they are apparently the fastest drama to have this much views till date...

Time for another post by Ayeza smiley17

Danish has two 2B shows now. Ayeza jaanu can now happily flaunt it & keep people pressed about it smiley40