Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. I have noticed thatsmiley36.Who are your favourite actors by the way?

Real favourites? Saba Qamar. I know she has no hype now & past couple of her dramas were not good. I acknowledge but I think she is one of the natural and versatile actors. By versatile, I don't mean choosing different scripts

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Noor jahan main toh theek tha, yahan aisy wooden expression kyun dey raha hai

Exactly what I thought. Try hard lag Raha hai

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

And I have watched more of her more than you three. Mere odd dramas ki list bhot lambi hai 😂

Which is your favourite smiley36

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Sasta Murtasim smiley37smiley37smiley37

Iqtidar Episode 02 Teaser | 19th September 2024 | Anmol Baloch | Ali Raza | Green TV Entertainment - YouTube

FALTU WORDS

Yaar Sahi screenshot dala haismiley37

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Real favourites? Saba Qamar. I know she has no hype now & past couple of her dramas were not good. I acknowledge but I think she is one of the natural and versatile actors. By versatile, I don't mean choosing different scripts

Yeah. I am also not liking her recent projects but Still she is a superstar. She has come classics in her baggage. In Maat she was really good.

Yaar why did you do this with me. Bashar Momin & Kaneez drama was trash. Aly khan tha usme. Coincidentally dekhliya tha

Aly Khan ke liye shayad main bhi dekh leti. He used to be good looking. Who was his Kaneez? I find this name very regressive.

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Sasta Murtasim smiley37smiley37smiley37

Iqtidar Episode 02 Teaser | 19th September 2024 | Anmol Baloch | Ali Raza | Green TV Entertainment - YouTube

FALTU WORDS

Why do i feel this drama is meme worthy 😂

Originally posted by: mala06

Wow you watched that crapfeast sukoon 😂😂

I liked the ost and first teaser so i started watching and then i regret my decision 😂🤣🤣

Yaar why did you do this with me. Bashar Momin & Kaneez drama was trash. Aly khan tha usme. Coincidentally dekhliya tha

Bashar momin toh meine bhi dekha hai. Ek faysal quraishi aur kinza wala bhi dekha hai aur faysal aur madiha wala bhi

Which is your favourite smiley36

Actor or drama 😂?

Extra