Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Iqtidar. You can watch this for Rubina’s impeccable acting skills.

This actor is the new addition to upcoming superstars of Pak smiley19

He was fine a Murad. In this clip, that doesn't suit him.

Please I discontinued Behadd and already suffered Rubina's acting. I don't want to anymore

Posted: 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

This actor is the new addition to upcoming superstars of Pak smiley19

Also the new flavour of the season, might get replaced by some other actor after few weekssmiley36

Edited by Rashi23 - 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Please I discontinued Behadd and already suffered Rubina's acting. I don't want to anymore

You don’t value talent I can see it. You shouldn’t have played with my heart by bashing Rubina smiley19

Haan his body language isn’t suiting the role.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

How can you not like Rubina ji acting. Haalim and I are fans of hers. We only watched Beyhadh last two episode for her and new drama toosmiley36

Originally posted by: mala06

How can you not like Rubina ji acting. Haalim and I are fans of hers. We only watched Beyhadh last two episode for her and new drama toosmiley36

I watched more of her than you both. So you guys can't compete with me. I watch all the odd weird dramas

I watched more of her than you both. So you guys can't compete with me. I watch all the odd weird dramas

Which is your favourite drama? Aap ki kaneez?

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Yeah. I have noticed thatsmiley36.Who are your favourite actors by the way?

Originally posted by: Virgo27

https://twitter.com/heypriyahere_/status/1837760803791163420?t=t9JvCUy1PQoNrYMphB9y2Q&s=19

The craze and love for this drama is and will be unmatched.😍 Its only some "Ghatbandan" SM users who hate this drama but in reality People still love this and latest Kadwani post is a testimony of this craze. This home will be remembered as MeerAsim, Terebin home smiley9smiley42

Even SM loves it and even Reddit. Can’t go a day without bringing it up smiley36

Hate is another form of love smiley2

Noor jahan main toh theek tha, yahan aisy wooden expression kyun dey raha hai

And I have watched more of her more than you three. Mere odd dramas ki list bhot lambi hai 😂