Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Is Ramsha going to the Hum Awards?. Yumna is not going to show up on the Premier, she will have to fly to London for the Hum Awards

There was a promotional video of Ramsha for Hum awards, it means she is going. Duniyapur is going to hit screen on 25 September and Hum awards are on 28 so they can manage to attend both events.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

this has to be one of the best crossover edits I have seen, I usually get those few seconds one but this person used the entire song so perfectly...smiley42smiley27

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

This looks so beautiful...perfect choices, otherwise I have seen edits of couples where I have to stop watching bcoz of the editor choices

Btw this song is so fun, when it released people were all putting up status like mein meem likhun aur mohobbat ho jayein types, but some were just funny, mein c likhun exams cancel ho jae smiley36

Edited by meandwho - a day ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

this has to be one of the best crossover edits I have seen, I usually get those few seconds one but this person used the entire song so perfectly...smiley42smiley27

Yeah. I agree. Also all couples have been given equal screenspace.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: meandwho

This looks so beautiful...perfect choices, otherwise I have seen edits of couples where I have to stop watching bcoz of the editor choices

Btw this song is so fun, when it released people were all putting up status like mein meem likhun aur mohobbat ho jayein types, but some were just funny, mein c likhun exams cancel ho jae smiley36

Yeah. Such a well made edit

I also enjoyed it when it was released. But now I have listened it so much I am kinf of over with it.

Originally posted by: meandwho

My cousin asked me to check it on youtube back then. I didn’t know it was sung by Kashmiri singers. It has Kashmiri lines in middle smiley36

Edited by Haalim - a day ago

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. I agree. Also all couples have been given equal screenspace.

editing is a lot of hard work...finding and cutting the scenes, syncing with the lyrics and also making sure YT doesn't block it for copyright content, can't imagine the time it took for the op to put this all together so beautifully...

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. Such a well made edit

I also enjoyed it when it was released. But now I have listened it so much I am kinf of over with it.

I used to make fun of the lyrics when it initially went viral on sm but it has grown on me and I have it on my playlist too...smiley36

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

My cousin asked me to check it on youtube back then. I didn’t know it was sung by Kashmiri singers. It has Kashmiri lines in middle smiley36

I thought it was by a Pakistani singer, given that it used so much Urdu...but then I checked the song and all yt comments were praising this Kashmiri creation...

I love this one, it feels very magical somehow smiley42

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I used to make fun of the lyrics when it initially went viral on sm but it has grown on me and I have it on my playlist too...smiley36

I loved the memes a lot...someone said they are not yet sure if this is a love song or a kala jadoo song smiley36