Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Wahaj never forgets to say how good friend Maya is of his. They have such a nice bonding. Maya was still his friend when he was less popular.

https://youtu.be/kJByB9vi1Og?si=UtMslPaErWnfnKlj

This is how a PR for a drama from big ph and top actors and director. Talking about it on news channels and not by giving money to nugu pages on instasmiley36

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: spnfan

This is how a PR for a drama from big ph and top actors and director. Talking about it on news channels and not by giving money to nugu pages on instasmiley36

Yeah. Exactly. Also them casting Maya in such high budget show shows her stardom😍😍

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Hello everybody. smiley1

Mirza Zain Baig and Minsa Malik are paired up in an upcoming project.

Minsa shared this bts vid.. on her insta .

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_VlVdFIo6X/?igsh=NHFmd3UyYzFjeDlq

Edited by awida - 2 days ago
chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

Wahaj ,Yumna and Maya all are actors and are free to work with anyone

It's not the case that Maya is not popular there was a time when she had the blockbuster every year Diyare Dil,Mann Mayal etc ,she voluntarily took a break for movies ,doesn't change the fact that she is a star

Same with Yumna she also had many hits before Tere Bin

None of them needs Wahaj for their existence and vice versa

And neither co-star has copyright over an actor nor a friend has copyright over another friend

Only life partner has such copyright 🙂

This unnecessary negativity can hamper a good project

I like Yumna more with Ahmad ,Maya more with Osman and Wahaj more with Madiha 🤣

But even if this was not the case i would not have understood this triangle ship story

They are actors, they should be working with others that is how they will grow their skills. I think all fandoms are toxic. I remember one of my fav show, IPKKND, man they literally had to pull plug on the IPKKND 3 because people didn't like the male lead with another actress. This happens often.

Edited by chai_chatter - 2 days ago

Forget yumna's co-stars, it's perfectly fine if yumna herself goes around calling her male co-stars her besties and keep changing the names according to her convenience and their popularity. During her nayab promotions she kept taking ahmed, bilal and wahaj's name. Three of the most popular guys and totally forgot zahid and affan. That's called PR 🤣. She clearly knows people ship.her most with these three guys.

This entire hate for Maya started when wahaj took her name as his best friend instead of yumna while she took his name on that show with Hassan. Atleast wahaj's besties don't change according to convenience and has been a constant since he joined the industry.

Ohh yeah! How can I forget the besties of Yumna. Which is fine if she wants to change them, whatever floats her boat. Also people say how cute it is that she has so and so bestie. But if Wahaj has a bestie then that's desperation, why his bestie is posting his daughter's pic. I mean obviously she has the liberty to post that's why she is..

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Ohh yeah! How can I forget the besties of Yumna. Which is fine if she wants to change them, whatever floats her boat. Also people say how cute it is that she has so and so bestie. But if Wahaj has a bestie then that's desperation, why his bestie is posting his daughter's pic. I mean obviously she has the liberty to post that's why she is..

It's okay to randomly throw names in the form of besties but the real ones are looked down on. Maya and wahaj has been posting pics since ages and maya has pics of his wife and child as well.

It's okay to randomly throw names in the form of besties but the real ones are looked down on. Maya and wahaj has been posting pics since ages and maya has pics of his wife and child as well.

They worked together in JBG already but there's a narrative that she wants to work bcz he is popular. Bhai it's so stupid. They are already besties. But again may be this is the narrative bcz Yumna does the same. Throws names according to who is currently popular and what fans are shipping these days. . I think in some people's mind besties take advantage of their besties. Maybe real besties aren't good enough. Only throwing random names as besties is cute and to refrain from breaking hearts of fans.

More than Kadu uncle wanting Maya in SMD I think it could be Haseeb recommending her. She has probably worked with him in 3 shows, all big hits. If KN can cast Yumna again & again even when the shows did not get numbers Haseeb can cast his hit heroine in his shows as well.

Originally posted by: mala06

Wahaj never forgets to say how good friend Maya is of his. They have such a nice bonding. Maya was still his friend when he was less popular.

https://youtu.be/kJByB9vi1Og?si=UtMslPaErWnfnKlj

Their friendship is genuine and organic. He has only one best friend, and he openly acknowledges that their bond is very special to him and that maya is more like family to him.

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 days ago
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

They worked together in JBG already but there's a narrative that she wants to work bcz he is popular. Bhai it's so stupid. They are already besties. But again may be this is the narrative bcz Yumna does the same. Throws names according to who is currently popular and what fans are shipping these days. . I think in some people's mind besties take advantage of their besties. Maybe real besties aren't good enough. Only throwing random names as besties is cute and to refrain from breaking hearts of fans.

They are good at creating fake narration and keep telling it till they themselves believe it's true and that's not limited to maya. Did the same with sajal and ayeza as well. Maya is not some extraordinary actor but she is decent enough like Mahira but these people keep saying she is down right bad. She is extremely gorgeous and have immense screen presence and that's important for a lead actor. Except the initial 2-3 episodes, maya was really good in yunhi, she did good in jbg as well. Then their other narration is that sajal cannot act without makeup when even on her insta she posts pics showing off her acne and pimple. The director of zpkb said sajal don't have any problem with acting without makeup and the director of a recent mv she did said the same. Ayeza is also not a good actress according to them and wasn't good in mein when she and the father were the two people carrying that show. Also saying she did too much fashion completely ignoring the fact that her character is a fashion influencer. Also they say ayeza does same characters simply because her dramas are more commerical. I don't know in what sense meenu, mubashira, mahnoor, mehwish etc are same type of characters. Atleast she knows how to choose characters for a commercial drama.