Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

I dont get why some pretend to be a fan. I mean I dont like yumna, I liked yumhaj when TB aired, but now I only like Wahaj. I dont go to GM thread and then spread negativity about Munna dying.

Some people will like posts where Wahaj is called only good for playing Murtasim. And then in the SMD show thread . It's so hard to visit SMD thread. They will wish for Sadaf to never love Bilal and predict the death of Bilal every other post. If you cant see Wahaj and Maya doing romantic project together, dont watch. What happiness do people get in spreading daily negativity.

I honestly don't even sweat this stuff. If someone has Murtasim as their fave, or has a kooky plot theory, or want to side with alt pairings, so be it. I am not going to second guess or try to read tea lives. What I am really taking issue with is the open hatemongering slander and vitriol I am seeing on SM this week. Spin doctoring every small thing into a vile vicious narrative. Invoking religious zealotry because a character was drinking in a teaser, accusing Wahaj & Maya of promoting their adulterous extra marital affair, apparently, etc. These are actions that cannot be misconstrued as opinion or criticism, it's hate. no more. no less.

Edited by hypnotoad - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Tulip9

bohut hi typical hai bhai . Bohut zyada smiley37 . Didn't like both their performances . but anmol and Ali Raza are very good looking individually and together . Their chemistry is good . But the writer seems to be Wattpad inspired smiley36 Rubina Ashraf ki acting though smiley37 she is bad than both the new comers 😭🤣how does people like Rubina judge more capable actors from her with such confidence is a mystery to me smiley37

So I checked it out too and omg the male lead Shahnawaz is just terrible! I thought okay corrupt politician hai, fine, but there must be some redeeming quality at least? But apparently there aren’t any 🤢 He’s horrible through n through. More than Ali Raza I liked Anmol - and mind you, I’ve hardly ever enjoyed her performance. But her character seems nice. They should have just made it a love story with a more likeable ML instead of some revenge story - apparently his brother is gonna kill mehru’s brother and she’ll want justice. Idk how she’ll end up in tere bin house but I guess at some point a marriage might happen smiley11 Gross.

Im just gonna sit back and enjoy the clips I see online - they do look good together.

Rubina Ashraf is perfect for this role. I dislike her already smiley36

Maya worked in PSM, JBG & Yunhi only after Mann Mayal. PSM & Yunhi both were hits. Apart from some trash Geo dramas how many hits had Yumna given before TB?

It was Maya's dream to work with wahaj after he became a superstar. She was trying really hard to convince producers to cast her through all forced PS, adds And reels and finally she got a project thanks to his best friend Wahaj smiley9 let her enjoy her moment and look at their chemistry. They are looking good though smiley9

https://twitter.com/_sabsssss_/status/1837221753065721962?t=Kwj2cFRd_DOfJ4zd4sHYnw&s=19

Edited by minakrish - a day ago
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Virgo27

It was Maya's dream to work with wahaj after he became a superstar. She was trying really hard to convince producers to cast her through all forced PS, adds And reels and finally she got a project thanks to his best friend Wahaj smiley9 let her enjoy her moment and look at their chemistry. They are looking good though smiley9

https://twitter.com/_sabsssss_/status/1837221753065721962?t=Kwj2cFRd_DOfJ4zd4sHYnw&s=19

inserts

" My eyes , my eyes " meme from phoebe smiley37

The choreographer hates wahaj . Coz what even smiley12 this dance , lessened bilal's aura bhai .

The only thing my boy can't do is dance

Edited by Tulip9 - 2 days ago
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Her fans , keep criticising other Legendary actress for acting. Meanwhile her acting. https://x.com/ifsaal044/status/1837230287694221454?t=pEFH1q2nLcnk-UH2mh3PRw&s=19

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Was Humayun not liking Yumhaj reels during GM promotions and in early days of GM? Did Usama not engage with Yumhaj fd during Nayab promotions? Did portals not publish Humayun's response to a fan about Dil Mai Wahaj and Dimagh Mai Humayun?

What is with the outrage if Maya answered a question from the fan? At the tour, did a fan not ask Yumna to compare working with Wahaj with working with Humayun? Yumhaj is such a hit pair that it is not surprising if a fan asks them or their costar about it or ask for comparisons.

What is with this constant dragging of Maya for using TB/Yumhaj for promoting SMD when during GM and Nayab, both of Y's costars pandered the hell out of Yumhaj fd - more than just answering a question that Maya did. What's with the selective outrage, hypocrisy and double standard?

Aur seriously, kya Maya ki PR seriously itni s**t hai ke it goes to a portal with minimum reach and that we have never seen instead of the more well known ones like GL, Diva. Portals know what picks eyeballs and post accordingly. Why so sure that it is Maya's PR?

And chalo maan liya, it's her PR. So what? All it says that she thinks Yumna and Wahaj had good chemistry in TB and are great actors. Given how she is being painted as the other woman, someone who is insecure of Yumhaj and is stealing Yumna's opportunities because of her insecurity, why are people upset if she clarified that she liked their chemistry in TB?

Don't you know everything yumna does is organic but everything maya does is PR. That same page also have random posts of a lot of actors commenting or speaking about other actors but only maya's is PR. These people clearly have no idea what PR is. Just learned a word and kept saying it.

Usama is a certified attention seeker and used trash bin fans for attention but got away with it because he was working with yumna. Many people might not know this but he never followed wahaj after he did IJ while he used to follow bilal after dobara but as soon as wahaj became big after TB he started following him. He also used to go around in IVs and says story about a popular actress he worked with in a telefilm who gave him a cold shoulder after meeting at an award show and the only popular actress he worked in a telefilm with was yumna. smiley37 he used to say that in every single one of his iv. i vividly remember everyone who were in aik sitam aur thread decoding this. And these people think Maya is the one taking advantage of yumhajsmiley37

Don't these people remember jbg? She did that with wahaj before TB and she has written a long post on insta saying how happy she is to finally work with her best friend. Do people think Maya has the power to choose her male co-stars? Maya was only doing movies when wahaj started being a decent enough actor and started getting noticed. Jbg was her second drama after her return to tv and that was with wahaj. Are some so dense to think big companies will hire a not so famous actor as their brand ambassador giving crores simply because he is best friends with maya? Maya also started getting big brand deals after she established herself. These people just cannot handle that maya is the one with him as a brand ambassador for a product and not their fav.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Wahaj never forgets to say how good friend Maya is of his. They have such a nice bonding. Maya was still his friend when he was less popular.

https://youtu.be/kJByB9vi1Og?si=UtMslPaErWnfnKlj

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj ,Yumna and Maya all are actors and are free to work with anyone

It's not the case that Maya is not popular there was a time when she had the blockbuster every year Diyare Dil,Mann Mayal etc ,she voluntarily took a break for movies ,doesn't change the fact that she is a star

Same with Yumna she also had many hits before Tere Bin

None of them needs Wahaj for their existence and vice versa

And neither co-star has copyright over an actor nor a friend has copyright over another friend

Only life partner has such copyright 🙂

This unnecessary negativity can hamper a good project

I like Yumna more with Ahmad ,Maya more with Osman and Wahaj more with Madiha 🤣

But even if this was not the case i would not have understood this triangle ship story

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I'll tell you why selective outrage & people think it's PR when Maya does. Because Wahaj can't have besties & you'll get to see taunts using the word "besties" in unrelated conversations as well. His popular female co-actors are not allowed to talk about him. If they do, it's desperation & PR. But if Yumna's co-actors do the same it's very sweet & cute. It's so cute that Yumna is adored by all the male co-actors.

Forget yumna's co-stars, it's perfectly fine if yumna herself goes around calling her male co-stars her besties and keep changing the names according to her convenience and their popularity. During her nayab promotions she kept taking ahmed, bilal and wahaj's name. Three of the most popular guys and totally forgot zahid and affan. That's called PR 🤣. She clearly knows people ship.her most with these three guys.

This entire hate for Maya started when wahaj took her name as his best friend instead of yumna while she took his name on that show with Hassan. Atleast wahaj's besties don't change according to convenience and has been a constant since he joined the industry.