Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Drag karna hai toh accha se krna chahiyesmiley37

The page literally posts everyone’s stories hania, ayeza,sarah and so many more including the pr pro expert. https://www.instagram.com/p/C_K9KaYNKCA/?igsh=MTl3OHI5b282NXBteA==

Maya ka pr toh yumna ka bhi prsmiley36

Why would anyone use some random page for PR when the ph and actors are fully capable of using popular pages like SH and GL? smiley36

Kaddu uncle itne bhi kanjoos nahi hai smiley37

Apparently for some, even maya breaths for PR smiley37 they don't even know what PR is.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spnfan

Why would anyone use some random page for PR when the ph and actors are fully capable of using popular pages like SH and GL? smiley36

Kaddu uncle itne bhi kanjoos nahi hai smiley37

Apparently for some, even maya breaths for PR smiley37 they don't even know what PR is.

Was Humayun not liking Yumhaj reels during GM promotions and in early days of GM? Did Usama not engage with Yumhaj fd during Nayab promotions? Did portals not publish Humayun's response to a fan about Dil Mai Wahaj and Dimagh Mai Humayun?

What is with the outrage if Maya answered a question from the fan? At the tour, did a fan not ask Yumna to compare working with Wahaj with working with Humayun? Yumhaj is such a hit pair that it is not surprising if a fan asks them or their costar about it or ask for comparisons.

What is with this constant dragging of Maya for using TB/Yumhaj for promoting SMD when during GM and Nayab, both of Y's costars pandered the hell out of Yumhaj fd - more than just answering a question that Maya did. What's with the selective outrage, hypocrisy and double standard?

Aur seriously, kya Maya ki PR seriously itni s**t hai ke it goes to a portal with minimum reach and that we have never seen instead of the more well known ones like GL, Diva. Portals know what picks eyeballs and post accordingly. Why so sure that it is Maya's PR?

And chalo maan liya, it's her PR. So what? All it says that she thinks Yumna and Wahaj had good chemistry in TB and are great actors. Given how she is being painted as the other woman, someone who is insecure of Yumhaj and is stealing Yumna's opportunities because of her insecurity, why are people upset if she clarified that she liked their chemistry in TB?

Edited by hypnotoad - 2 days ago
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Was Humayun not liking Yumhaj reels during GM promotions and in early days of GM? Did Usama not engage with Yumhaj fd during Nayab promotions? Did portals not publish Humayun's response to a fan about Dil Mai Wahaj and Dimagh Mai Humayun?

What is with the outrage if Maya answered a question from the fan? At the tour, did a fan not ask Yumna to compare working with Wahaj with working with Humayun? Yumhaj is such a hit pair that it is not surprising if a fan asks them or their costar about it or ask for comparisons.

What is with this constant dragging of Maya for using TB/Yumhaj for promoting SMD when during GM and Nayab, both of Y's costars pandered the hell out of Yumhaj fd - more than just answering a question that Maya did. What's with the selective outrage, hypocrisy and double standard?

Aur seriously, kya Maya ki PR seriously itni s**t hai ke it goes to a portal with minimum reach and that we have never seen instead of the more well known ones like GL, Diva. Portals know what picks eyeballs and post accordingly. Why so sure that it is Maya's PR?

And chalo maan liya, it's her PR. So what? All it says that she thinks Yumna and Wahaj had good chemistry in TB and are great actors. Given how she is being painted as the other woman, someone who is insecure of Yumhaj and is stealing Yumna's opportunities because of her insecurity, why are people upset if she clarified that she liked their chemistry in TB?

if she hadnt answered that question then wonder what accusations would have flown

Edited by KhaqONeal - 2 days ago

I'll tell you why selective outrage & people think it's PR when Maya does. Because Wahaj can't have besties & you'll get to see taunts using the word "besties" in unrelated conversations as well. His popular female co-actors are not allowed to talk about him. If they do, it's desperation & PR. But if Yumna's co-actors do the same it's very sweet & cute. It's so cute that Yumna is adored by all the male co-actors.

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I'll tell you why selective outrage & people think it's PR when Maya does. Because Wahaj can't have besties & you'll get to see taunts using the word "besties" in unrelated conversations as well. His popular female co-actors are not allowed to talk about him. If they do, it's desperation & PR. But if Yumna's co-actors do the same it's very sweet & cute. It's so cute that Yumna is adored by all the male co-actors.

These people say they are fans of Wajju baby..

with fans like that who needs Khaq?

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

if she hadnt answered that question then wonder what accusations would have flown

That she is fuming & burning with jealousy & hence didn't answer & is very desperate to have his attention despite being his bestie. Which btw Wahaj himself says she is her bestie.

Ps: I don't even care about Maya..

I mean you'll see taunts for people who openly say they don't care about Yumna. They only liked her as part of the ship. But people who say they are equal fans of yumzieeee & wajju, will only defend Yumzieeee but if Wajju promotes it's negative PR stunt

Khaq is defo better bcz there's no double standard smiley19

KhaqONeal thumbnail

That she is fuming & burning with jealousy & hence didn't answer & is very desperate to have his attention despite being his bestie. Which btw Wahaj himself says she is her bestie.

Ps: I don't even care about Maya..

Like they do so much to dismiss Maya.. acting like she hasn’t been racking up hit dramas for over a decade or starring in hit movies. She’s been a star in her own right for years!
.. last thing she needs is the noisy online fans of “fictional cousins in love” for publicity....

They're living in their own Twitter bubble, convinced they matter more than they actually do!

Edited by KhaqONeal - 2 days ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Are they really fans though?I think we need to clarify what terms like fan and hater means.

The BARE MINMIMUM criteria for being a fan is to be a well-wisher. You do not have to always praise or hype everything that someone you claim to be a fan of does. But at the end of the day, you wish the best for them.

Someone who openly has ill-wishes and wants someone they stan to fail, who constantly relentlessly spreads negativity and hate about them (we know what opinion and constructive criticism vs hatemongering looks like), and goes out of their way to undermine their project and character assassinate them, how different are they from a hater or troll?

Action speaks louder than words and it matters not what you say, but what you do. If it talks like a duck and walks like a duck, it is a duck.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I mean you'll see taunts for people who openly say they don't care about Yumna. They only liked her as part of the ship. But people who say they are equal fans of yumzieeee & wajju, will only defend Yumzieeee but if Wajju promotes it's negative PR stunt

Khaq is defo better bcz there's no double standard smiley19

I dont get why some pretend to be a fan. I mean I dont like yumna, I liked yumhaj when TB aired, but now I only like Wahaj. I dont go to GM thread and then spread negativity about Munna dying.

Some people will like posts where Wahaj is called only good for playing Murtasim. And then in the SMD show thread . It's so hard to visit SMD thread. They will wish for Sadaf to never love Bilal and predict the death of Bilal every other post. If you cant see Wahaj and Maya doing romantic project together, dont watch. What happiness do people get in spreading daily negativity.

Edited by meandwho - 2 days ago