Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Only Nooran aunty knows what she is writing smiley36 but i want role reversal this time. Bht ho gaya Wahaj ko one sided lover Dekhna now i want Meerab running behind Murtasim smiley43smiley9

Haan that would be beautifulsmiley42 but like in later part something. Don’t know. But this is the last time we would see meerab and murtasim so want both of them in form. Yumna will kill it with her adayeinsmiley27 Koi khud ko sambhaal nahi payega waisesmiley43 YumHaj are intelligent and they bring out best in each other. And Siraj sir is there so this time he will be more smart and probably guide nooran better if needed

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I second that.

Wahaj's performance in fitoor earned him so much praise and people rooted him the most despite him being a grey shade character. Fans went crazy over his charming and handsome personality. And that's when 7thsky saw the potential in him and gave him good shows like ij and jbg where he impressed audience with his versatile acting.

And then roped him to headline their most prestigious mega project and wahaj made that show a blockbuster with his dashing looks and amazing performance.

And as a result of his growing trustworthiness, and bond, wahaj is now a part of kaddu camp and 7thsky has given him back-to-back mega shows.

Yeah. Definitely. He has never looked backwards afterwards.

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

smiley5 performance ka toh pta nahi but I liked their chemistry till the show was good.

Action & reaction kamal ka tha.

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

Haan that would be beautifulsmiley42 but like in later part something. Don’t know. But this is the last time we would see meerab and murtasim so want both of them in form. Yumna will kill it with her adayeinsmiley27 Koi khud ko sambhaal nahi payega waisesmiley43 YumHaj are intelligent and they bring out best in each other. And Siraj sir is there so this time he will be more smart and probably guide nooran better if needed

I just want hmari sari expectations pori ho is show sy in all aspects as all are waiting for part 2 .smiley20smiley27

WinterBreeze thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

https://x.com/_thatMoodyKid/status/1837167942481416319

Arey abhi tho shuru hua tha? Ithni jaldi on media pages too smiley37Maan gayi maya ko.

WinterBreeze thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

I just want hmari sari expectations pori ho is show sy in all aspects as all are waiting for part 2 .smiley20smiley27

Hongi. millions of fans have expectations. Jab aayega Tb2, it would be dhamakaa only.

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

Hongi. millions of fans have expectations. Jab aayega Tb2, it would be dhamakaa only.

InshAllah 🙏❤ 🧿

Y U M H A J

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/KalaSeth82924/status/1837183111890690348?t=x3i6AmWE6V9FTPXaHFQnIQ&s=19

Hottttie smiley42smiley42smiley43crush material smiley9

Edited by Tulip9 - 2 days ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAJajoetA-5/?igsh=NTViaHNtcXA1ZmM2

Sajal is on a roll nowadays. Posting back to back pretty pics smiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Drag karna hai toh accha se krna chahiyesmiley37

The page literally posts everyone’s stories hania, ayeza,sarah and so many more including the pr pro expert. https://www.instagram.com/p/C_K9KaYNKCA/?igsh=MTl3OHI5b282NXBteA==

Maya ka pr toh yumna ka bhi prsmiley36