Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Don’t tell me she’s besties with them, besties can make people insecure smiley19

Her only bestie for now is wahajsmiley14 many would agree.
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

I’m yet to see the episode. How was it? Can’t wait. Which days it will air? I forgot

Thursday and Friday , 8 p.m . The banter is fire 🔥. The story is typicall and predictable, but the chemistry makes up for it. U wait for them to appear together smiley42

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Her only bestie for now is wahajsmiley14 many would agree.

Haan it was kind of established in their recent tour smiley42

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Waise I hope murtasim is not a dukhi aatma in season2. I want the same no nonsense savage murtasim, happy and content and annoyed and pestered by meerab quite frequentlysmiley36 Mujhe pakao sad, rondlu nahi chahiye. God knows what nooran is writing

Edited by WinterBreeze - 2 days ago
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Haan it was kind of established in their recent tour smiley42

I have no problem with them being besties. smiley9 IMG_3955.jpeg

If not for the crazy fans they have gathered, I liked them in initial 20ish episodes of TBsmiley19 after that meerab just became intolerable for me. Redemption ka bhi mauka nahi diya mene😭 accha hi kiya or upr se they ruined the show like anything after the mr removal by adding so many flashbacks.

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

Waise I hope murtasim is not a dukhi aatma in season2. I want the same no nonsense savage murtasim, happy and content and annoyed and pestered by meerab quite frequentlysmiley36 Mujhe pakao sad, rondlu nahi chahiye. God knows what nooran is writing

Only Nooran aunty knows what she is writing smiley36 but i want role reversal this time. Bht ho gaya Wahaj ko one sided lover Dekhna now i want Meerab running behind Murtasim smiley43smiley9 and murtasim is giving tough time to meerab smiley36

Edited by Virgo27 - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

I have no problem with them being besties. smiley9 IMG_3955.jpeg

If not for the crazy fans they have gathered, I liked them in initial 20ish episodes of TBsmiley19 after that meerab just became intolerable for me. Redemption ka bhi mauka nahi diya mene😭 accha hi kiya or upr se they ruined the show like anything after the mr removal by adding so many flashbacks.

Yes colleagues should have that respect & a good camaraderie with each other.

I liked it & when I got bored I dropped it. I didn’t have any problem unless I got provoked. I liked the performances as well.

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Thursday and Friday , 8 p.m . The banter is fire 🔥. The story is typicall and predictable, but the chemistry makes up for it. U wait for them to appear together smiley42

Thank you 🤗 nowadays all stories are predictable. Good acting along with 🔥 chemistry is rare. Kal bhaitke will finish😊

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Yes colleagues should have that respect & a good camaraderie with each other.

I liked it & when I got bored I dropped it. I didn’t have any problem unless I got provoked. I liked the performances as well.

smiley5 performance ka toh pta nahi but I liked their chemistry till the show was good.

Originally posted by: mala06

Btwn Rashi have you read the article by Amna where she mentions how Fitoor, not TB was the turning point of Wahaj career. Amna mentions. He would have most likely never got prominent roles had he not been so good as Hamza in Fitoorsmiley27. Hiba has been lucky charm for many. First Danish in Deewangi, then Wahaj in Fitoor, Now sherry for RADDsmiley27

https://somethinghaute.com/the-rising-of-wahaj-ali/

Unsurprisingly, it was Hamza – an aggressive and violently passionate character in Fitoor – that was Wahaj’s first brush with mass popularity. Blood shot eyes, heaving dialogues and aggressive retaliation in response to an unrequited romance is what defined Hamza and it certainly wasn’t Wahaj’s most sincere performance. But as his ice-breaker with 7th Sky Entertainment, it earned him lead role in the Ramazan favourite, Ishq Jalebi, and eventually the game changing Tere Bin. Mujhe Pyar Hua Tha, which was shot side by side and also aired at the same time, just gave audiences a double dose of what they had fallen in love with, or rather who – namely a boy named Wahaj.

I second that.

Wahaj's performance in fitoor earned him so much praise and people rooted him the most despite him being a grey shade character. Fans went crazy over his charming and handsome personality. And that's when 7thsky saw the potential in him and gave him good shows like ij and jbg where he impressed audience with his versatile acting.

And then roped him to headline their most prestigious mega project and wahaj made that show a blockbuster with his dashing looks and amazing performance.

And as a result of his growing trustworthiness, and bond, wahaj is now a part of kaddu camp and 7thsky has given him back-to-back mega shows.