Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

I think you are mis remembering...she is besties with the boys. Zahid, AAA, Wahaj...and maybe humayun now. She doesn't even call sohai her bestie, why would she praise Hania/Maya

But hasn't yumna mentioned that she studied in all girls school so i wonder how she doesn't has any friendship bond with female actresses she has worked withđŸ€” but managed to be besties with some of her costars.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

But hasn't yumna mentioned that she studied in all girls school so i wonder how she doesn't has any friendship bond with female actresses she has worked withđŸ€” but managed to be besties with some of her costars.

Its very common, when conservative girls suddenly get some liberty, she shoots mostly with men on sets, I mean most dramas are around ships...so it's inevitable smiley27

I am shipping her with Zahir/Humayun/Ahmed, she looks so happy with them smiley20

Originally posted by: meandwho

Its very common, when conservative girls suddenly get some liberty, she shoots mostly with men on sets, I mean most dramas are around ships...so it's inevitable smiley27

I am shipping her with Zahir/Humayun/Ahmed, she looks so happy with them smiley20

https://x.com/YasminRipa8040/status/1836096640475906140?t=TgtdwFA6NhKcJJv3c27kmg&s=19

But only ahna ship is gonna sail for realsmiley42

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

https://youtube.com/shorts/R-EGjx-ARII?si=DnI6j-GOA6x0ccxn

When Wahaj Pronounced "Murtasim " smiley9 nobody knew Murtasim is going to be most iconic character of PTV smiley42 smiley42smiley9Wahaj as Murtasim has different aura smiley9 Want this soft just handsome and hot look for him in terebin 2. smiley20

BTW he has chemistry with Rabia too smiley36They are looking good together smiley27

Totally agree with you. Wahaj as Murtasim was never seen before smiley42 Even in ITV I did not find a character like him. The aura of murtasim is unmatchable chahe jithney bhi aaye Like instantly you will fall in love with him. Even men were also fan of murtasim because of his charisma.

The moment with rabia was cute indeed. Bechari ko bhi tangh karna nahi choda smiley36and his dil khol ke wala laugh reminded me of TTS “harr baath pe iktelaaf” moment. smiley27

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah it will be really good. They have two good looking young actors and fire couple. smiley42 secondly it will get less judgments and scrutiny so experience bht refereshing Ho ga smiley9smiley20

today 's episode smiley42 they are sooooo good bhai . Anmol , Ali Raza - they have spark smiley9
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Btwn Rashi have you read the article by Amna where she mentions how Fitoor, not TB was the turning point of Wahaj career. Amna mentions. He would have most likely never got prominent roles had he not been so good as Hamza in Fitoorsmiley27. Hiba has been lucky charm for many. First Danish in Deewangi, then Wahaj in Fitoor, Now sherry for RADDsmiley27

https://somethinghaute.com/the-rising-of-wahaj-ali/

Unsurprisingly, it was Hamza – an aggressive and violently passionate character in Fitoor – that was Wahaj’s first brush with mass popularity. Blood shot eyes, heaving dialogues and aggressive retaliation in response to an unrequited romance is what defined Hamza and it certainly wasn’t Wahaj’s most sincere performance. But as his ice-breaker with 7th Sky Entertainment, it earned him lead role in the Ramazan favourite, Ishq Jalebi, and eventually the game changing Tere Bin. Mujhe Pyar Hua Tha, which was shot side by side and also aired at the same time, just gave audiences a double dose of what they had fallen in love with, or rather who – namely a boy named Wahaj.

Originally posted by: Tulip9

today 's episode smiley42 they are sooooo good bhai . Anmol , Ali Raza - they have spark smiley9

Haven't watched the episode but your comment made me more excited 😍

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Haven't watched the episode but your comment made me more excited 😍

https://x.com/KalaSeth82924/status/1837173496872681854?t=AYISSrJAeIpkXfoCgo_8jw&s=19 smiley42so beautiful together đŸ€©
WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Tulip9

I’m yet to see the episode. How was it? Can’t wait. Which days it will air? I forgot

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: spnfan

Maya likes and comments on a lot of female actress's posts and is in good terms with a lot but she her friendship with wahaj gives nightmares to some and they are so traumatized that they want none of their favs to have besties smiley37.

The besties change tho according to the projects yumna works with smiley13 the list goes on and on. I wish she sticks to being bestie with wahaj. Wahaj can’t reciprocate which is another thingsmiley9