Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

smiley22 where is yumna’s support? Yumna hania were were soul sisters right? Didn’t see yumna praising or even supporting hania for kmkt or either maya for smd. Hope she does soon. Chalo kmkt ko toh itna time hogya smiley19 maya ko hi krde.

I think you are mis remembering...she is besties with the boys. Zahid, AAA, Wahaj...and maybe humayun now. She doesn't even call sohai her bestie, why would she praise Hania/Maya

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tgota92

How did you like the episode ?

bohut hi typical hai bhai . Bohut zyada smiley37 . Didn't like both their performances . but anmol and Ali Raza are very good looking individually and together . Their chemistry is good . But the writer seems to be Wattpad inspired smiley36 Rubina Ashraf ki acting though smiley37 she is bad than both the new comers 😭🤣how does people like Rubina judge more capable actors from her with such confidence is a mystery to me smiley37
Edited by Tulip9 - 2 days ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: meandwho

I think you are mis remembering...she is besties with the boys. Zahid, AAA, Wahaj...and maybe humayun now. She doesn't even call sohai her bestie, why would she praise Hania/Maya

Maya likes and comments on a lot of female actress's posts and is in good terms with a lot but she her friendship with wahaj gives nightmares to some and they are so traumatized that they want none of their favs to have besties smiley37.

Originally posted by: meandwho

Don’t tell me she’s besties with them, besties can make people insecure smiley19

Originally posted by: tgota92

How did you like the episode ?

Story is not new woi typical. Will not judge this drama because its already 2 episodes so I will not declare it flop or bad.smiley36 Let me see more episodes. smiley20

Originally posted by: Tulip9

bohut hi typical hai bhai . Bohut zyada smiley37 . Didn't like both their performances . but anmol and Ali Raza are very good looking individually and together . Their chemistry is good . But the writer seems to be Wattpad inspired smiley36 Rubina Ashraf ki acting though smiley37 she is bad than both the new comers 😭🤣how does people like Rubina judge more capable actors from her with such confidence is a mystery to me smiley37

Forget about Rubina, you haven't seen Nadia khan's Oscar worthy performances. smiley9

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Story is not new woi typical. Will not judge this drama because its already 2 episodes so I will not declare it flop or bad.smiley36 Let me see more episodes. smiley20

chalegi yeh drama smiley20 . Flop toh nahi hai bhai

chalegi yeh drama smiley20 . Flop toh nahi hai bhai

Yeah it will be really good. They have two good looking young actors and fire couple. smiley42 secondly it will get less judgments and scrutiny so experience bht refereshing Ho ga smiley9smiley20

oh she is another clown 🤡 smiley37 . Should be banned from both acting and reviewing smiley36

She creates controversies that's why channels loves her smiley36