Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Some of you all keep on discussing about forum members.

Do we need to remind them the rules? Tgota’s post along with blahblah’s and this quote on it, is against forum rules. But all they do is diss members conveniently.

Merey post mein aisa kya hai, Tag kerkey bolo bhaiey. Darney ke kya baat hai.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Why are you offended on behalf of Antonym, are you friends with this degenerate?

I'm not offended, but as were warned by Mrina, that we cant discuss X users on this platform..I am just curious if only missoha92 is banned for discussion or other X users are also part of this ban

I am happy to discuss X users here if there's no ban, Mrina please answer smiley9

Edited by meandwho - 3 hours ago
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Why are you offended on behalf of Antonym, are you friends with this degenerate?

I don’t understand the defensiveness when it comes to him/her. Every fandom has problem people

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

DT warning

We've been noticing too many repeats of the same offenses despite several warnings, so please be aware that this will be the final one and we will not just remove the posts but also start handing out WLs for any one or more of these offenses:

1. Bringing in Twitter fights or opinions to prove your point & bashing/ attacking members on Twitter/X or any other Social media platform.

2. Any form of name-calling or calling out members on this forum for having a different opinion or for simply stating their opinion.

3. Tagging DTs bringing up problem posts and naming & shaming members in public for alleged offenses. Please note the DT will not respond to tags asking about rules/ targeting other members. Please reach out to the DT only via PM. This applies to discussion/ requests on WLs too. (Please be aware that even if someone is at 80% WL, they are still able to send PMs to moderators and above, just not Viewbies)

4. Engaging in fights or trying to moral police on a problem post by a member. We have said this before and will say it for the LAST TIME. If you notice any post that is breaking rules, PLEASE REPORT IT and move on. DO NOT ENGAGE with the member and call them out on the forum. This will mean action can be taken against you and your posts as well.

5. Celebrities will have fans and there will be people who dislike them for whatever reason. Discussing celebrities and their personal lives is ok up to a point, but slander will not be tolerated.

For eg:

Allowed Discussion: Commenting on a celebrity’s choice of roles or discussing public appearances and interviews. Questioning a celebrity’s professional decisions, like taking on certain projects, is fine. Critique on acting is also ok as long as there is no mocking or derogatory comments.

Not Allowed (Slander): Making derogatory remarks about a celebrity’s personal character, such as calling them immoral or making baseless claims about their private relationships. Spreading unverified rumors or making personal attacks against their character or family crosses the line. Mocking their acting by posting memes or making demeaning comparisons.

In addition to WLs, threads maybe locked for 24 hours or more if we see a lot of infighting, rule-breaking &/or reports.

- Pakistani Serials Forum DT

Edited by LizzieBennet - 53 minutes ago
Posted: an hour ago

https://twitter.com/duaazhar98/status/1840092228103848297?t=EjiwsL9imEf0uuFDpFyExg&s=19

She is looking so pretty and hot smiley42smiley27smiley42Finally Queen has arrived to slay 👑

Posted: 21 minutes ago

The dresses are so so bad today lagta hai competition chal raha hai keh who can look the worst!

But then there’s Yumna ! Ufff gorgeous. This is how a host of an award function should look 👏

Zahid has also been okay for me

Posted: 15 minutes ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

The dresses are so so bad today lagta hai competition chal raha hai keh who can look the worst!

But then there’s Yumna ! Ufff gorgeous. This is how a host of an award function should look 👏

Zahid has also been okay for me

Yumna is best dressed celeb for this event smiley9

Others dresses and looks are not good. smiley21