Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Don’t judge this wedding by Gen 2 or 3 standards …Abhira is getting as fine a wedding as Akshara Maheshwari did ..and that’s good enough !

Wow are you serious, it so nice to read that comment. I know it's just a show but sometimes the negativity directed at FL or Gen 4, it just makes you question what are you missing.

Criticism is fine and healthy too to discuss the show and point to creative how they can do better, but to relitigate the same old dissatisfaction smiley44

Originally posted by: India_TV

yup.....ruhi ka expose hona....will b tamacha to kaveri also...unko apni pasand...apni duniyadaar per bada naaz tha na....and ane ko teesmarkhan samajhti hai...le lo maaze.....ek bar dhokha diya ruhi ne...and dobarta bewakoof banaya...rohit ke liye bhi I have no sympathy left...the dirfference ion the way he treated armaan and ruhi...bhai shaadi to ruhi ne ki thi na tumse...😂..

I want to see Asmaan poddar’s reaction on her choice if at all Ruhi gets exposed , she is wearing a similar lehanga as Abhira so mere umeed bhi bhad rahi hai ki finally she will get exposed in front of the entire family 😂 shaadi ki hai isliye thappad bhi khaliya aur pocket mein medicine leke ghoomtha hai. He used to be smart lekin Ruhi ne isko bhi apne jaise dumb bana diya.

. IK Rohit has been very unreasonable with Armaan but aadmi bura nahi hai , he doesn’t deserve to get cheated by Ruhi Birla twice 😂

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Yaar ..I had said sometime back that Ruhi will threaten self-harm on the day of the wedding ..like it happens in Barun’s Netflix show where his bhabhi sets off a fire using a gas cylinder :….Ruhi may not do that but it appears that IF mei DKP ke khabri bohot hi active hain ..:..so whoever you are, bring the infertility track to a decent closure and move onto Shivani’s track after Abhira’s IR is done 🙏🏼

If this is true then Rain Romance dkp spys....in bold and red to draw your attention

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Waiting for Ruhi getting tamacha from Kaveri from last 9 month ,let’s see if makers give this to their fav or they turn story around

ruhi ka dialogue dekhte hi rehna shadi mein dhamal machavungi what will she do dekhni hi. Abheera ka dialogue dadi Rohit ki wajah se e shadi ke liye maani hi agar un donom ke beech mein meri wajah se kuch hogaya toh mein blames nahi lungi. 😛😂 shadi ke baad first wohi wohi hoga
Edited by Mehersudha - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

i think it will b a lot of beizzati...😂 uski mamma ka parda faash bhi mandap per hi hua tha.....the drama lasted for days...and ruhi is much more vile than her matashree...and usne to bahut kucb kiya hai...

dekho goenkas to uski buri neeyat and nazar ke baare mein jaante hi hain......manish ne to openly bol diya hai...and rohit ko bhi ishaara kiya hai...bas poddars ko janna hai ...I want her thrown out from both the houses....

Ss station guy said Ruhi will message Arman that she will suicide if he dint marry her.Armaan will confront her there .So I don't think anyone will see her real face other than Armaan.smiley13

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

What is he doing??

a b c

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I toh like Abhiras look. She's glowing. Red is the best color for a bride. shaadi mein red, green, yellow hi auspicious maane jaate hai. I'm glad they didn't do creativity with lehenga color.

I liked the colour and am sure Sam/Abhira will carry that lehanga gracefully and will look beautiful ,but definitely they should have given her some nice bridal set . I don’t mind if the wedding is grand or not , Jo grand wedding pehle seasons mein hua tha vo tho tiki hi nahi , as always I want them to be like Naksh , lade ,jhagde per kabhi alag na ho.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Phupha looks royal and handsome as usualsmiley42smiley42smiley42