Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Do u remember we always thought this woman would threaten Armaan to marry or she will kill herself during Runaal wedding smiley36 But she is blackmailing him during AA’s wedding pagal aurath. Instead of Armaan She should have told her nikamma pathi or maa she would have asked Armaan to choose Ruhi over Abhira to prove his love for his maa . Ruhi expose hogi tho patha nahi dono pagalon ki chikna chillana kasie seh payenge audience with their horrible facial expressions and acting.smiley36

yup.....ruhi ka expose hona....will b tamacha to kaveri also...unko apni pasand...apni duniyadaar per bada naaz tha na....and ane ko teesmarkhan samajhti hai...le lo maaze.....ek bar dhokha diya ruhi ne...and dobarta bewakoof banaya...rohit ke liye bhi I have no sympathy left...the dirfference ion the way he treated armaan and ruhi...bhai shaadi to ruhi ne ki thi na tumse...😂..

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Screenshot 2024-09-18 194746.png

Iska 10 percent kharcha agar Abhira ke lehenge pe karleta toh kya chala jata

I like the venue..... it's nice

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Waiting for Ruhi getting tamacha from Kaveri from last 9 month ,let’s see if makers give this to their fav or they turn story around

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://youtu.be/fJZ4MSomBaA?si=MIPu4PAiLhAb-pBg

Sbs is also saying that Ruhi will threaten to k!ll herself in front of the family if she doesn't get Armaansmiley37

a man with a mustache is giving a speech in front of a crowd and says toh karna !

If you have a concern about moderation, please address

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

i think it will b a lot of beizzati...😂 uski mamma ka parda faash bhi mandap per hi hua tha.....the drama lasted for days...and ruhi is much more vile than her matashree...and usne to bahut kucb kiya hai...

dekho goenkas to uski buri neeyat and nazar ke baare mein jaante hi hain......manish ne to openly bol diya hai...and rohit ko bhi ishaara kiya hai...bas poddars ko janna hai ...I want her thrown out from both the houses....

Aapke muh mein ghee shakkar.

I really wanna see her be ripped to shreds. And if she really is thrown out of both houses tab superb hoga! Let her suffer.

And uske baad V ka number aana chahiye. And Kaveri , Rohit should regret how they trusted Ruhi despite Abhiras warnings. She always said Ruhi isnt right for Rohit.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

but the outfit

sirf ek perfect wedding day manga tha dkp se. ughhhhh

jewellery badalo smiley19

Edited by Visszz - 8 days ago

Word Count: 0

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

You were right; the car is different.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

it's not. Kharcha kiya hai toh shaadi hogi

Finally aapka bhram toota?

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t normally crib on their fits ,as they both can carry any outfit and look beautiful . I still liked Armaan’s outfit minus jewellery , but I don’t want Abhira to wear the same outfit as that immoral Ruhi is wearing and it doesn’t even look that great , and esp I am not liking that jewellery . Hope after Ruhi gets exposed they make Abhira to change her outfit n jewellery as that set doesn’t even look like a bridal set. I loved mehandi wali purple lehanga more than this.But the deco and set looking beautiful.

https://x.com/faverryyy/status/1836411111681187867

I toh like Abhiras look. She's glowing. Red is the best color for a bride. shaadi mein red, green, yellow hi auspicious maane jaate hai. I'm glad they didn't do creativity with lehenga color.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

a man with a mustache is giving a speech in front of a crowd and says toh karna !

If you have a concern about moderation, please address

So uske baad shaadi kaise hogi

Rohit ka kya hoga