Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I can’t believe they did get married even after all the drama by Ruhi , and in those dresses , never mind grand wedding karke 6 mahine mein alag hone se acha hai they stay happy and together like S1.

Ok , Everyone saying this is edited 😂 teek hai even I don’t want them to get married in those fits and when everyone with sadi hui faces .smiley36

https://x.com/typicalteazz/status/1836373718878077187

Look at that gorgeous jodi, they so beautiful. smiley42

The best thing them is the clothes don't wear them

they wear it, that means they can outshine anything smiley42

Even though Rohit is cropped out smiley37smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 7 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh toh bol raha ke some random guy will give ruhi's message to armaan. So only he will get to know about her pangalpantismiley39.

Aise mein ruhi kaise pakadi jayegismiley29

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Yaar ..I had said sometime back that Ruhi will threaten self-harm on the day of the wedding ..like it happens in Barun’s Netflix show where his bhabhi sets off a fire using a gas cylinder :….Ruhi may not do that but it appears that IF mei DKP ke khabri bohot hi active hain ..:..so whoever you are, bring the infertility track to a decent closure and move onto Shivani’s track after Abhira’s IR is done 🙏🏼

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh Ruhi ka expose kam, but pagalpan ka daura zyada lag raha hai. Rather than getting slammed for her rubbish, she will be mollycoddled because she's pretending to be suicidal. I sincerely hope that theres severe consequences for her and she is not allowed to get away with crap with excuse of being mentally unwell etc..

"idhar udhar ki baaton pe dhyaan mat dena Armaan aur Abhira shaadi ke bandhan mein bandhne wale hai"

Why does it feel like an indirect to me

Edited by Fortnight - 7 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

anyways, i am going through the 7 stages of grief and nearing acceptance, so I will just say that let them be happy at the very least for this one damn day dkp k nikkamey writers

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yeh toh bol raha ke some random guy will give ruhi's message to armaan. So only he will get to know about her pangalpantismiley39.

Aise mein ruhi kaise pakadi jayegismiley29

Armaan cannot leave obviously ..Mujhe lagta hain ki kam se kam Rohit ko pata chalega..unless bomb se apne aap ko udane wali hain ..then everyone will !
Edited by sharadrocks - 7 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhimaan are looking pretty! Why are people always complaining unnecessarily. At least they are in a nice red outfit for shaadi instead of blue or white.

Edited by Pinecone - 7 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Do they know the meaning of Grand ??

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Yaar ..I had said sometime back that Ruhi will threaten self-harm on the day of the wedding ..like it happens in Barun’s Netflix show where his bhabhi sets off a fire using a gas cylinder :….Ruhi may not do that but it appears that IF mei DKP ke khabri bohot hi active hain ..:..so whoever you are, bring the infertility track to a decent closure and move onto Shivani’s track after Abhira’s IR is done 🙏🏼

Udhar shaadi ho gayi thi kya???