Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Whoever has seen Pratigya will remember this scene ..imagine if there was something like this post their SR ..from 07:00 smiley37

https://youtu.be/HGlCrrGkzI4?si=kzVyYVmYuSjgEKCP

THIS SHOULD HAPPEN. Aaj kal vidya full mood mai bhi hai iss MIL jaise baat karney kliye smiley37

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This story has no heads or tails - it's all about dreams....I've never seen a show with this many dreams.

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I would love to see the shaadi not happening at the moment esp in those fits.I don’t mind simple shaadi but at least Abhira ko suhagan chudail Ruhi wali same dress mein shaadi karthe nahi dekhni smiley36

,yeah it looks like edited from Romit’s insta post . Can see his hand in that gold color kurta 😂

I want a simple wedding with all rituals done properly without any drama.. A happy fun filled one.. I want both Arman and Abhira to enjoy their wedding.. Audience will enjoy watching the episodes too.. hope they postpone the wedding after the stunt Roohi pulls.. none of the rituals happened properly… let them redo it again after sometime.. Navratri, Karwachauth, Diwali is all coming up.. wedding can happen after that.. in between let them sort out Roohi’s kaands, Abhira’s health issue and IR.. but there is also a fear that makers might create more obstacles for Abhira in the name of entertainment and social message and wedding might not happen if they didn’t marry now..

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yeh aunty ji ne toh akele hi kaveri, vidya & sanjay ke dialogues bol diyesmiley37

pratigya was fantastic . That sasuraal is full of murderers but still she made her place and gave her love to bapu and amma. That saas sasur are thr lovely couple who are both vamps.
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

why it looks edited to me?🤔

Ye Romit ka selfie haina ???And Armaan kya sindoor se Holi khel rah dhi smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

https://x.com/copeechamber/status/1836378156522971273?t=1E90cR6D4Y5_D1f7W1pKcw&s=19

Currently I am here

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 6 days ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Tera focus ko shaadi se hatake SR pe karne ki meri koshish kamayab hui?smiley36

What's the new update...Mein last 40 th page pe dhi now become 75 ...

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
yaar lehenga toh accha de dete Abhira ko. Baaki sab se adjust karleti main.
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Completely agree 💯

Also, the silve lining is me waiting to see what he has planned for his SRsmiley42

Wedding nightwaale din toh koi ek Sone ka chance hai..Especially Abhira ka smiley37