Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Waise Armaan ne dulhe ki outfit mein post RuMaal wedding ke time pe bhi kiya tha aur woh shaadi nahi hui thi

Temple wedding mein bhi kiya tha. Isse thodi na kuch prove hota.

#BePositive #hope #HopesWins

Aap mahaan ho, sone ki khaan hosmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Chalo ek wish puri Hui, he is not clean shaven atleast - very small merciessmiley36

tell me about it ..I was waiting with bated breath ..Kahin razor pe haath na lagaya ho smiley29
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

And with that I'm done for the night! On the exact same page number I was in the previous thread yesterday! Trusting U guys to get this thread completed by the time I'm up again smiley24 night night lovely people smiley31

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Just terrible writing!! Absolutely horrible sequence of events they picked to coincide with wedding events!! I'd be absolutely out of this if they actually show both of them being okay with Vidya and Kaveri after this!! I mean they have both been awful to Abhira and Armaan has witnessed most of it.. I don't like it one bit that they are going to remain in PH after getting married..

You guys aren't realistic. Not only they would be okay, Abhimaan would crave for their love.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 6 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Aap mahaan ho, sone ki khaan hosmiley36

Ruru Umeed Center ki aan baan aur shaan ho.

Just to confirm Ab is still wearing that buy one get one free lehenga? 🙄 …….also is there no BTS confirming that report was fake?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

When Aditi will see Sindoor and MS and then she will say "Ye Meri Umeed ka the end nahi Hosakta Abhimaan"

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

You guys aren't realistic. Not only they would be okay Abhimaan will will crave for their love.

Haan wo tho karenge hi na Apne pyaare abhimaani doormats smiley42

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Looking at the wedding Tam jham it's unlikely that ruhi will display her psychoness , may be it's just a dream..wedding will go as planned ..cmon is it even possible ke ruhi kidnaps arman & abhira and tries to marry arman?🤣

And this infertility thing was another ploy of hers to stop the wedding & she failed there ..that's about it with the infertility track ..may be one by one her kaands will be exposed post marriage & there the khulasa of her being the elder sister will come out & then abhira won't do anything against her .

Edited by Krinya - 6 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Word Count: 0