News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Waise Armaan ne dulhe ki outfit mein post RuMaal wedding ke time pe bhi kiya tha aur woh shaadi nahi hui thi

Temple wedding mein bhi kiya tha. Isse thodi na kuch prove hota.

#BePositive #hope #HopesWins

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Pakka bride gate.. Armaan Abhira can't be put together funnier than Ruhi in all her glory screeching and going mad

My bet is on Abhimaan. I couldn't watch that clip for more than 3 seconds.

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

They’ve given a better necklace to the groom than the bride 🤦‍♂️

he's looking pretty. But uski dulhan?smiley7

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Not just them and we too need time out from pagal poddar’s and their toxicity but it’s not going to happen so soon and 2 months honeymoon 😂, DKP last season mein kangal ho gaya hai , they gave horrible lehanga to Abhira for the wedding ,and i hope n don’t want wedding to happen in that sasta lehanga and chudali suhangan also wearing the same lehanga. SS guy said they will have a grand wedding ,also Armaan is missing and many articles saying he has been kidnapped ,so hopefully shadi nahi hogi.

I just don’t want abhira with that MAAAA to Vidya…. How insensitive she was during mehandi…. Chalo ma’am’s she was thinking about her son…, but how can she humiliate abhira like that in public…. That too fir a medical report… jiske baare mein sbhira jaanti bhi nahi thi…. I want abhora to maintain distance from her…. Abhira ka character is different for her mom… aksgu ka hi manjari ko MAAAA kahna was so irritating!!!!

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Matlab aapka last soldier bhi shaheed ho gaya smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Waise Armaan ne dulhe ki outfit mein post RuMaal wedding ke time pe bhi kiya tha aur woh shaadi nahi hui thi

Temple wedding mein bhi kiya tha. Isse thodi na kuch prove hota.

#BePositive #hope #HopesWins

U be the actual sunshine girl always staying bright and positivesmiley2smiley27

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Same car toh nahi hai na ..I mean it is roofless which is required ..but the last one was red ..this one’s white ?

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Same car toh nahi hai na ..I mean it is roofless which is required ..but the last one was red ..this one’s white ?

Mujhe tho same hi Laga.. flower arrangements bhi smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Bhai ..RP pe khud ke wedding look se zyada Armaan ka wedding look jach raha hai …his wife might want to renew her vows smiley37