Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Sorry but the sherwani is too loud to ignore lol smiley44

it's better than Neelkamal sherwani and Abhira's awful Lehenga but it's still not good

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Yaar this is just sooo ewww... She takes the dupatta meant for Abhira, she gets the same lehenga made for herself for Shaadi! Exactly how disgusting is DKP this season smiley44smiley7

mera patience khatam ho raha hai. I knew they will fcuk up sooner or later but wedding track kon kharab karta hai? I'm just waiting for this track to get over iske baad apna ho gaya mera. I am so done
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Not than the Golden jacket he wore in engagement.... if you can ignore that....definitely this can be ignored smiley36

Use tho lights mein bronze ish look Bana Diya tha . Iska that kuch Nahi hosakta.. hot pink PLUS bright gold embroidery smiley21

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I so want ruhi to accidentally harm abhira in her rage of not being able to get married to her maggie lover..so that wedding get halted and ruhi is definitely gonna get whitewashed saying she has mental issues... Feels like in future, we will get to see ruhi,rohit & vidya getting jelous of abhimaan's personal and proffesional success and soon ru will manupulate or v will herself flip and will kick abhimaan out of ph...may my kp become true...swaaaha....😁

Originally posted by: Fortnight

tum itni jaldi umeed chhod di? Maine kaha asli suhaag ki nishani dekhne tak main umeed nahi chhodungi

Mere paas ek KP hai..... Ruhi might have bribed the driver to take away armaan somewhere jaha wo suicide drama karegi and full family will reach there somehow and witness her madness jise dekhe rohit behosh hojayega and dadisa Shaadi postpone kardegi.

Ohgod! thumbnail

it's better than Neelkamal sherwani and Abhira's awful Lehenga but it's still not good

Haan ye tho hai.. neelkamal tops ewww list

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Infertility track before Shaadi and that too on mehndi has to be one of the most weird track.

Ohgod! thumbnail

mera patience khatam ho raha hai. I knew they will fcuk up sooner or later but wedding track kon kharab karta hai? I'm just waiting for this track to get over iske baad apna ho gaya mera. I am so done

Haina? They literally know only to do one thing right and they screwed that up too!! It's ridiculous!!

I'm sorry i still can't believe that they'll get married after Ruhi's drama. Waha Rohit bechara trauma mein suicide karne ki koshish karega aur yeh log SR manayenge? Naahsmiley37

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I guess makers are gonna slowly turn v into anti abhimaan in future. Ru ru baby will take full advantage of this...