Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: How_you_doingg

You guys, please warn new members before getting involved in this show. Ye sabko apne jaal me mat fasa liya karo. Thodi social service bhi karo tum sb.smiley7

Hain? Kyun bhai? Hum tho team Ruhi and team phuphu wale log hain! Hume humse age koi kab dikhta hai?? smiley22

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

??????

vidya forcing her to wear bangle?? why?? she dont hate her now?

I think she is trying to show abheera that a forced rista is painful for you karke. Ayyo before shadi they showed all colours to her. What more she needs to see
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Main thodi der ke liye gayi aur forum ka mahaul hi change ho gaya. Edt soona ho gaya kya

LoC ki saqt zaroorat hain 🤷🏻‍♀️

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1836336072302760118?t=d2WWIFESTBE5_XrihsggUA&s=19

The light looks pretty bright and it may hurt our eye....chances of able to see the dance is reduced

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/maahiraxenamour/status/1836341221251223745

see dream sequence rakhna tha toh this would be enough. Woh hawa, pani and break dance ka kya matlab smiley22

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: How_you_doingg

Flow karte karte Indian Ocean cross ho gaya hai. Aur kab tk flow kru?smiley19

Abhi toh shuruwat hai - yeh show 15 years Tak chal raha hai & by the looks of it will run till Shahi completes atleast 5k epis - toh u calculate smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

kuch bhi kar ke ..bas copyright infringement hone nahi doongi

If I didn't know any better I'd mistake you for not tolerating anyone else using sakhi's words smiley37

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

I think she is trying to show abheera that a forced rista is painful for you karke. Ayyo before shadi they showed all colours to her. What more she needs to see

She has millions of shades ...😎....smiley37...not just 50 shades

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/maahiraxenamour/status/1836341221251223745

see dream sequence rakhna tha toh this would be enough. Woh hawa, pani and break dance ka kya matlab smiley22

Visual effects and impact creating ki baat hai.. hum nahi samajh payenge smiley32

I think he's upto something. Aisa toh nahi ki ruhi ko trap mein Ro phasaega taki wo sabke saamne apna wahiyat planning bata de? Can we still have some Ummed on him rather wasting it on Kalmuhi Ruhismiley24