News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Cycle ride is like kartik in s2 he used to have rounds in hall.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

positivity wont sell for them it's all toxicity

AA should come right smiley37...for that ,ML should be slaughtered....FL should be humiliated smiley37...TRP gang should not get annoyed...How nice it would be if TRP gp get fed up...

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rash_H

This has become my main problem now🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I had joined this forum with such a perfect plan......tum sab ne uska Kabada kardiya

haan haan ..kisi ke saath dosti kar ke “yeh Dosti hum nahi todenge” gaane ka plan ta na ..sab pata hain humein
Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago

Do u know what I feel V is ek number ka physco...smiley8

Kv ka mujhe samajh mei aata hai she wants her grandson (bio/adopted) to have children on his own...

Lekin V ka kya?smiley10

Lagta kya hai armaan uska....smiley25

Thinking that I got a small idea....smiley5

Actually V has physcotic tendencies which she can't apply on anyone other than armaan in that house just to maintain her facade... Madhav was now under her control, Rohit is her blood she can't manipulate emotionally, kaveri ka saamne nahi karsakti .....smiley19

So armaan is the only one who she subjected to manipulation from a tender age and satisfied her ego & physcotic behaviour.....smiley41

Kya haina abb armaan ke paas abhira hai so he isn't that manipulated by her like the past.... Ye baat Vidya ko pasand nahi aaya so woh AB ko manipulate karna shuru kiya....smiley34

Lekin ab bhi utna manipulate nahi hogi jitna armaan hua karta tha....smiley44

So she made a plan ki I'll take armaan ka khoon and then do what I did with armaan.... The she'll be satisfied....smiley31

Kya kare abhira ka report's aise aaya so woh bhadak gaye.....uska sapna toh adhura reh jayega agar armaan ne abhira se shaadi kiya toh....smiley35

Ye sab Vidya ka ek saazishsmiley30smiley8smiley33

So conclusion is that Ru ke saath saath V ko bhi mental asylum bhejdo they both need a serious treatment...smiley42

Edited by Teddy1234 - 5 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

sooooo armaan sa spent two episodes in trauma, phir dukh ka break dance dream dekh kar itna energy aa gaya that he went to apply haldi and phir cycle mai ghoom raha hai smiley39

Arre sapne main he almost missed Abhira through that glass - usine usse himmat do that jo sapne main dekha, I have to make it true - hence all these shenanigans smiley36

Also I am 💯 sure that cycle ride was to needle KV & V, jisne bachon ko pehle bola hoga that ghar pe cycle nahi kiya kartesmiley37

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

mummy ka dream secondary hai. Mummy ki beti kidhar hai kya kiya usne yuvraj ke saath. Mummy ka murdere ab chai ki tapri main chai pikar kisi aur ko ched raha hoga. Ek single hearing nahi dikhaya court ka 😂

Viewers will soon forget that these nuts are " lawyers " smiley37....behaves like " illiterate " any ways ....Mumma was aimless so do beti I guess

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

AA should come right smiley37...for that ,ML should be slaughtered....FL should be humiliated smiley37...TRP gang should not get annoyed...How nice it would be if TRP gp get fed up...

ek baat batavo shadi ka mood kidhar hi har function mein jillat aaj bhi poora ddp 😂 aise koi martam manake shadi karta kya
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Arre sapne main he almost missed Abhira through that glass - usine usse himmat do that jo sapne main dekha, I have to make it true - hence all these shenanigans smiley36

Also I am 💯 sure that cycle ride was to needle KV & V, jisne bachon ko pehle bola hoga that ghar pe cycle nahi kiya kartesmiley37

yaar that dream is going to be peak comedy smiley37

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Itna tension kyu lena hain poddars ko. Let swarna ask her to calm down & give a glass of juice mixed with sleeping pills. Idhar ruhi so jayegi & udhar shaadi ho jayegi.

Phir sochenge ki kahan le jaana hain, ph, gh ya psychiatric ward. But isse pehle somebody needs to file case against her therapistsmiley39

Roohi is such a Bechari bachchi.. she only wants love.. it was Abhira’s fault to snatch her love from her & now trying to take away her par naanu too.. that’s why she is forced to take such a step.. She is so doodh se dhuli hui.. why will they send her to psychiatric ward.. she only needs love from Armaan 😜😜 But her therapist must be barred from practice..

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rash_H

This has become my main problem now🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I had joined this forum with such a perfect plan......tum sab ne uska Kabada kardiya

Iska credit tho Tanu ko sabse zyaada jaata hai smiley27 at least tumhaare case mein tho pakka smiley36