Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ye pagalpana wala expose kya hai, mujhse Shaadi Karo nhi toh jaan de dungi. Useless she is, koi acchi planning karti

tumhe abhi bhi umeed hai usse ki uske paas akal hogi planning karne ki. She's dumb and deranged. So this actually suits her character.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Dream he hai. Real main forehead touch nahi kiya pura ek din, isliye dream he sahi

I think my KP of her dancing around the box is going to be true.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

sooooooo IF the marriage thing is temporarily postponed, where will Abhira stay? At Goenka house with Ruhi or she will again be back at PH ? smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

tumhe abhi bhi umeed hai usse ki uske paas akal hogi planning karne ki. She's dumb and deranged. So this actually suits her character.

Ruru ko hato, aapke kya haal chala haismiley37smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she didn't remove she forcibly put them in 🤗😏

20240918_143645-COLLAGE.jpg

Gussa toh aayega hi, I guess this is third pair of bangles she is giving abhira from her personal collectionsmiley37

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Haan, cos they are grey characters of the show, report fake hain toh inhi mein se kisi ka hi kaand hogasmiley36

you know last time in their hospital the machine was at fault to show mc but nothing they did. 🤗 report was fake then. Outside hospital always gave right reports for her. 😤 here too something hua hoga they are not touching anything except shadi happening with this factor as main.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think my KP of her dancing around the box is going to be true.

no they both are dancing inside separate boxes., beech mai there is fire, toofan, asmaan and all dancing around smiley37

Ruru ko hato, aapke kya haal chala haismiley37smiley37

UMEED UMEED UMEED SIRF AUR SIRF UMEED.
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ye pagalpana wala expose kya hai, mujhse Shaadi Karo nhi toh jaan de dungi. Useless she is, koi acchi planning karti

Aur vho bhi pure family ke saamne and not just to Ar.. Usko kya laga Ar ne Ab se shaadi ke liye mana kiya due to her threat , Vi aur Kv zabardasti karvaenge shaadi.. Isliye sabko hi blackmail kar lena chahiyesmiley39

Yeah tho mauka hi nahin mila, kyun ki Ar Ruhi se milna hai tho apna driver ko bhi saath mein leke jaata haismiley36

Edited by Solitudelover - 5 days ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ye tho iski bas ki baat hi nahi hai smiley24