Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I might be biased because I think Akshara Maheshwari is the most beautiful bride in Rishtaverse …but I think Abhira looks sweet enough ..at least it is not ugly like that Gangaur lehenga ..simple but sweet enough ..and I think Samriddhi does simple better than anything very heavy!

Also I feel this.lehenga is different from the one they showed yesterday - can someone please check & confirm

And I agree - Sam looks pretty and for a change, so does RP in a sherwani smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: How_you_doingg

She has also seen him in blue Sherwani and gobhi ka phool sherwani, if we call that sort of thing Sherwani. Tab bhi obsession nahi utra?smiley3

see i do not want to be mean here, but compared to her husband? ruhi maybe has a point

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Also I feel this.lehenga is different from the one they showed yesterday - can someone please check & confirm

And I agree - Sam looks pretty and for a change, so does RP in a sherwani smiley36

no it's not different

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

No but the way they are going about it sure is

tbh I didn't have much expectations from dkp. Itna bhi thik se execute karle main khush ho jaungi

Wasn't there a spoiler that Ruhi will threaten to commit suicide after Armaan dumps her at the altar? I guess dkp drew the inspiration from there....they just dint know how to fit it in the story.... trying to marry while being married? No legalities questioned in a show where characters are supposed to be lawyers.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I am glad for two things …no bride swap ..that would’ve been too icky and unbearable ..likely Ruhi wearing that lehenga is a precap ..in the scene, she may not be wearing it ..and I think Rohit is the one who’s going to be dealing with the situation ..I mean his wife his problem, he brought it on himself ..rest Ruhi getting exposed prior to the wedding is a good thing ..it means the wedding itself won’t have any major negative vibes save Vidya’s sada hua shakal ..actually Vidya can accompany Rubi to the psychiatric ward ..because the way she’s forcing the bangles onto Abhira’s hands shows she’s hysterical ..toh uski bhi ilaaj kar diya jaye !

Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Wasn't there a spoiler that Ruhi will threaten to commit suicide after Armaan dumps her at the altar? I guess dkp drew the inspiration from there....they just dint know how to fit it in the story.... trying to marry while being married? No legalities questioned in a show where characters are supposed to be lawyers.

ik it's still illogical but i hope they show that she secretly got Rohit sign on divorce papers. This would make some sense. Also Ruhit should get divorced. Phir baadmein inki love story ka jo karna hai karo idc
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Does anyone feel Medical reports, if fake, has vidya's involvement in it. I mean, for time being blame will go to ruhi, & vidya chupke rahegi.

The way she flips on smallest inconvenience, makes me believe she is pretending to be happy with this wedding

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Rash_H

I really think Ruhi has hit rock bottom and just went insane that the shaadi is happening and in a fit of rage decided to do this drama of suicide so that the wedding stops. She probably thinks her threatening to kill herself will do the trick because all else has failed. I dont think she has even considered the legalities, family or anything else.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Does anyone feel Medical reports, if fake, has vidya's involvement in it. I mean, for time being blame will go to ruhi, & vidya chupke rahegi.

The way she flips on smallest inconvenience, makes me believe she is pretending to be happy with this wedding

honestly her character makes no sense. But still this would be so random and stupid. Ruhi ka hi involvement lagta hai mujhe nahi toh woh reports fake nahi hai real hi hai