Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 days ago

As per star nation guy armaan will be the whole will come to know about ruhi and she herself admit in front of him mere shadi tumse hogi or I will do suicide smiley37

Use koi mental asylum bhejo Bhai

I guess after ruhi expose marriage is there as per him promo is coming tomm only for ruhi one may be kal se dekhayenge main they will show smiley31

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I was excited yesterday, but this twist is so lame.

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Flipper vidya and besharam ruhi bhabhji’s asli jagah is mental asylum.Dono saas bahu pagal banke rakh dia hai audience ko.

It's for Vidya and Ruhi abhira fights for the most.Abhira ko kya zarurat thi indono ke liye fight karne ko?

waise jokes and delusion aside, if they get married after such extreme drama then i have no words for dkp. yeh koi chhota mota drama thodi hai. Rohit would be traumatized. aise mein shaadi?? naah i don't think so

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

they should do this after wedding. shaadi mein sabko normal/khush rakho. manhoos shaadi nahi chahiye

Will they really give Ulfat the tougher role over Anita Raaj?? What will be left for her to do if she becomes good? I am very concerned cos Ruhi plus Vidya's face and voice combo is a bit too much to take in smiley22

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I was excited yesterday, but this twist is so lame.

Ruhi getting exposed is not lamesmiley13

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Ruhi is going to threaten Armaan in front of everyone ? Then toh she is headed to the psychiatric ward ..or she might faint and a doctor might declare her pregnant ..phir toh I wonder what the Poddars will do smiley37

Ghoomar for the arrival of their sacha acha apna khoon from sachi achi khandani kutiya bahusmiley37
How_you_doingg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

see i kinda get her after watching armaan sa in that translucent white shirt

She has also seen him in blue Sherwani and gobhi ka phool sherwani, if we call that sort of thing Sherwani. Tab bhi obsession nahi utra?smiley3

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Ruhi getting exposed is not lamesmiley13

No but the way they are going about it sure is

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Will they really give Ulfat the tougher role over Anita Raaj?? What will be left for her to do if she becomes good? I am very concerned cos Ruhi plus Vidya's face and voice combo is a bit too much to take in smiley22

Dadi x Abhira bond has wayy too much potential for her to just be one dimensional villain. I think they will always have disagreements regarding things but Kaveri will not hate Abhira or be the vamp.