News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

After Ruhi threatening to kill herself, revealing her intentions how are they going to coexist is same house?? Will rohit leave ruhi? Will poddars leave their fav bahu? Will Rohit not accuse armaan of ruining his life again? Will MG still expect them to have sisters bond? Nothing can sort the mess they have created

Edited by Rash_H - 5 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Vidya wtffff. It's so triggering to watch her behave this way with Abhira. And Abhira ka maa jaap khatam nahi hoga abhi bhi. Ughhh.

Yeh shaadi Vidya ke maafi mangne se pehle toh nahi honi chahiye

I guess ruhi ko temporary break denge & vidya will fill in for her. After ruhi reveal, She can even hold grudge against armaan that uske wajah se rohit ki life kharaab ho gayismiley39

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

it’s so irritating when actors try to justify their characters wrong decisions…shruti ulfat could have said vidya is being selfish and has a backward mentality .but here she’s trying to justify vidya. 😡. Anita Raj is better..she clearly says kaveri is narrow minded and oppressive..but also says she’s nothing like that 😂

I really want abhira to maintain distance from vidya atleast after she gets out of this so called guilt of not being able to give a pota to her MAA (🤮)😡😡😡😡....I am 100% sure that in future she will disown both abhimaan for rohit-ruhi...actually let her do something productive once and kick abhimaan out of ph...🤞🤞🤞🤞

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

also, we gotta watch garvita act as kinda deranged ruhi smiley24 dunno whether to feel sadder for us or armaan sa

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Kv still have some manner in her,but that flipper mata is being so cruel.But for what?Isliye Kyunki ab can’t give birth to her apna khoon,toh konsa ar uski khood ki khoon hai.The most irritating and disgusting character in generation4 after ruhi.

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Ruhi is going to threaten Armaan in front of everyone ? Then toh she is headed to the psychiatric ward ..or she might faint and a doctor might declare her pregnant ..phir toh I wonder what the Poddars will do smiley37

They will forget everything and dance on "Ek nanha sa mehmaan aanewala haa" smiley37

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I guess ruhi ko temporary break denge & vidya will fill in for her. After ruhi reveal, She can even hold grudge against armaan that uske wajah se rohit ki life kharaab ho gayismiley39

Toh kya hum expect kar sakte haa ki Vidya Maa will soon become Mantra/Kaikeyi smiley42

Originally posted by: Rash_H

After Ruhi threatening to kill herself, revealing her intentions how are they going to coexist is same house?? Will rohit leave ruhi? Will poddars leave their fav bahu? Will Rohit not accuse armaan of ruining his life again? Will MG still expect them to have sisters bond? Nothing can sort the mess they have created

you are doubting Dkp's ability to ww characters
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

also, we gotta watch garvita act as kinda deranged ruhi smiley24 dunno whether to feel sadder for us or armaan sa

you think she’ll better her mirror wala performance ? I mean better could mean any kind of better 🤷🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Toh kya hum expect kar sakte haa ki Vidya Maa will soon become Mantra/Kaikeyi smiley42

i actually want her to become kekeyi for them to pull a hum saath saath hai track par yeh sab shaadi ke bad